Posts created by PetraN54

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 7:45 PM
Well hello everyone. I am 63 so I think I have found my group!! I am on level 80, I tried to slow down finishing the last update. But it went way to fast. I am going to bookmark this thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 4:52 PM
Maybe the Dragon is suppose to be missing. Didn't Hansel and Gretel mention he was missing?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 4:49 PM
Yes, I got the fix too. Arabella did not go poof on me!! Thank you again, that was quick work!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 4:38 PM
I agree, the Tribute to Apollo" is awesome. And the speed in which this was accomplish after it was asked is also awesome. I'm not sure if I got the chance to meet Apollo, I may have, but she sounds like someone who was very special.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 7:05 PM
I believe a new challenge is coming soon. I'm willing to give it a chance. The last update I finished way to fast, I want to enjpy this one a little longer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 7:02 PM
That is really awesome!! You have made a lot of people very happy. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 17 8:39 AM
Desertdruid wrote:
Wouldn't it be fun if we had an under-the-sea location in an update sometime.
Yes - we already have a Mermaid avatar - how about a dolphin pet for her to frolic with?

And a ladybug would be very sweet.

Of course, a dolphin!! I like that idea too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 17 8:38 AM
I agree with the Unicorn too. That would make my year!! What about a raccoon? We don't have one yet right?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 17 8:32 AM
gohill wrote:
playingthegame wrote:This same question was once asked in another thread
Two answers that come to mind:
KC_512 February 31st
AnnaDownes01 I think it will be on the 12th of never.

If you are 'champing at the bit':
I would suggest you pack your bags and go on a six month vacation!
That is approximately the time between the main game updates

or even "chomping"....

Actually, "champing" is correct also. I love learning new things. Bilbo said champing in the Hobbit. I looked it up because I had never heard it said that way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 1:34 PM
Thank you!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 6:59 AM
Congratulations!! Hopefully I can get mine soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 6:26 PM
I keep looking to see if someone posts why there are blue key quests. But so far I don't see anything.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 9:25 AM
Same here, I had forgotten about them. But now I am collecting puzzle parts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 8:58 AM
AJ__ wrote:I finished the update, but the blue key sidequests didn't return. Did they get rid of those?

I was wondering the same thing. I hope they return, they help building up inventory and coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 12:43 PM
I must agree, I am loving this update!! Job well done developers!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 17 5:35 PM
gohill wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:This was indeed a fun event. I love having something to achieve. I do have one question though. I did not finish my presents under the tree, so no new avatar. I ran out to presents to give. How go you get more to give to everyone?

Instead of trading for wands with the kids, hit the down arrow beside the wand and trade 5 Christmas items for pink boxes.... the only other way is the HO's....

Thanks, I was afraid someone would say that. LOL I am completely out now. So next year I will get her for sure. Still had fun though. And thank you for your answer. ^_^

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 17 6:34 PM
This was indeed a fun event. I love having something to achieve. I do have one question though. I did not finish my presents under the tree, so no new avatar. I ran out to presents to give. How go you get more to give to everyone?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 16 7:04 PM
I got two stamps from my friends, thank you!! One from HOSs and two from feeding my pets. I sent green stamps to all of my friends who had them on their wish list. So thank you those who sent me stamps and thank you to you here with the great suggestions. What a great group!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 16 6:47 PM
First of all, I want to thank you all for all the help you have given me in this forum. Second, I finished the pet medallions thanks to your advice. (I used the method of buying the medallions) Plus it game me more food for the next challenge tomorrow. I mostly come here to find advice, but this time I had to thank you all. ^_^

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 16 11:41 AM
wk4ev wrote:Still can't open MC since the two last updates. Replied to the email I got from tech support but haven't heard anything since. Anyone else still unable to play?

Yes, it won't open for me. It just sits on the loading screen and freezes my PC. Not acceptable guys. I am not starting all over again. I am past level 60 with way too much to lose.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator