Posts created by NeenaL60

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 15 10:07 PM
I played aggressively UNTIL Dec 28, 2014 my world turned upside down. When I almost lost my life several times, spend over 60 days and I owe a million dollars at the hospital/rehabilitation center, doctors, ambulance, etc etc etc.
I learned to walk again when the doctors told my family I couldn't live through the night 3 times. I had a ton of problems and still do, I face atleast 2 upcoming surgeries but it will all be alright. When I got home, one of the first things I did was grab my iPad and fired off thank yous and eventually got around to MC. When the game hadn't been touched in months, it's kinda of a mess. Gifts piled up, must send returns, friends let me go, they didn't know, some stayed Bless them, my inventory looked like it had been raided but I'm good and behind and I'm at the TAIL of the pack! Thru it all this old dog learned a few lessons, when you loose your health you've lost everything, I knew that but must have needed a shaking etc...etc I started a second language months prior to getting sick and had to start all over but it's okay and I am remembering it like a champ!. When I get hung up in my game it's time for me to stop, it will be there tomorrow even if it's a couple months of tomorrows!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 15 7:55 PM
Thanx Frankie!
Between both of us, we might finish a level or two! Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 15 4:05 PM
I play iOS-iPAD and I cannot see the new spring and Easter items either.....I am hoping the "content" for iOS is not available yet, or my game has real problems! No updates to be found....am I Missing something? One way or another, I sure am!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 5:14 AM
Why, oh why can the person/persons spamming the heck out of the forum be caught, expelled, beat to a pulp! I am entirely sick of seeing it, when I need to reference a message on the forum as to " what is upcoming" and there it is.....pages and pages of nonsense! When you're one of the biggest fish in the ocean of developers/games why can't this worm be caught!!! I am sick sick sick of it!

please please do something about the spammer!
It's a great game with issues....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 3:23 AM
I have many Christmas wreaths, bells, balls, candy canes, some red cards, some eggs.....I got ill and missed the whole Christmas experience. I was just going to sell them but I understand some are still working on the achievement, I gave up!....
PM me if needing CHRISTMAS items, IOS only, please PM first... I was just going to sell them but hey I'll trade them!
Happy Easter all!
& Good Friday"

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 15 11:01 AM
Wishing only the best for you in life, health and happiness.
It's a struggle to keep up with MC, always has been and probably will be until the end.....(if there is an end!)
Old voices have grown faint as many "long term players" have been forced by time constraints, health, etc..to give up MC forever. Its not we don't love the game anymore or appreciate it any less, it's just something that comes down the pike to many if not eventually all.
From time to time I pop in to see who is gone, going or those still hanging on. It's not I like MC any less than when we started, things and priorities change with time.
Tee Cee thanks for being a part of my life and I can certainly understand why I'll not see the "fishpole" anymore. I do wish you well and hope there are many of life's treasures still out there for you!

Neena

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 14 9:55 PM
@ Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 14 6:03 AM
For recycling game scenes from one game to another I guess you save money but when you've done one BFG a you've done them all! Lack of imagination and horrible deviation from the original story is like trying to follow 2 game/plot line. What does a troll gnome district have to do with the dark undertone of a haunted castle? Must have merged 2 dev teams to come up with this.....playing MC is like talking to a 5 yr old.....you get grand ideas with no clue how to carry a thought thru to the end! I don't understand why you do not listen to obviously smart players who have your welfare in heart. The good solid suggestions are plentiful and should be utilized, if your dev team was worth their salt, that is... Wait time use to be the biggest and main point of concern, now there are 20 atleast. BFG chooses to ignore inventory being snatched from a player like a thief.....I would be concerned! With the latest attempt to garner "Likes" from facebook, it tells me a number of things: the players are right and people dropping the game is HUGE! It used to be a recommended game, now it is loathed. I, myself am quitting the game. It's been an abusive game, it's beat me up physically and mentally from not being able to acquire resources to continue play to visiting the LOTUS over and over 12 times this quest so far, incredible and senseless, there are so many other available. A long term player gives this 1 star from 5, not happy!!! Why don't you at the least put out a press release to address player concerns!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 14 9:26 AM
Of course it's a lame attempt to increase the traffic, hmm wonder how bad it actually is, tried to warn them...., Perhaps we're not going to get stamps any other way! The drop rate for the useless boxes have seemingly increased and other items decreased. I haven't had a gem for flower collecting in months, keeping every 10th bunch of coins..... I am owed a lot of coins and gems X 10 months....they know what they're doing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 9:48 PM
thanks mod!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 3:14 PM
Today there was an ad.....Like us on FACEBOOK and win unique stamp ! I don't know if this means if you hit the " like" button you will get a stamp or just the chance to win one? I play iOS but don't FB.....anyone?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 3:07 PM
Did this tourney encompass PC and IOS? Congrats all you diamond magnates!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 6:37 AM
There is a pumpkin to make a pie while you have it baking throw the lemon one in there with mile high meringue made from the "odd egg"!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 14 2:58 PM
I forgot the very best one.......lobster! I wish I had him right now in that bubbling pot....I can think of a few recipes for that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 14 1:50 PM
Does anyone else get hungry while doing HOSs? Maybe it's just because it's almost time to put the feed bags on but crab, shrimp, lettuce, potato, bread slice, and cake slice! Oh come on, now we are going to have to compile a MC cookbook....
Could some of you guys whip up a lemon pie and call me! plz

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 14 9:00 AM
This was my experience, as a MS patient there are days it's hard to see my iPad, it's not just " poor vision" but the next time I will know more what to expect and maybe it will be a better day/night for me. Normally I am not up that late, it was a horrible day.....(thanks Fudge for the heads up or I would have been totally lost)
As I said, nothing ventured nothing gained! Oh well there maybe a next....
What is strange was many "players, no avatar, no name", "no avatar, capital letter such as D as name", "player", seemed to be many of these. I don't know what to make of those. I am not saying there is anything sinister, I don't know....since I did not get an invitation, thought it maybe a test......

*and for the pm I got....there was a problem with my acct. I had to take a new one which set everything back to start. I kept my name as near to the other as I could. Yes I have been here since Feb and if you had not deleted your acct. would have been glad to told you, or better BF would!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 8:26 PM
I didn't get an invitation envelope, the icon button was glowing.....I did participate but the HOS items were small and those mono-toned color rooms. I couldn't find a fish, a bracelet, etc...I have a hand that shakes terribly and pressure/stress makes it shake more. I did find the chip thingys to spin the wheel to add or subtract to your score, that's optional. My spin was negative. I came in 1,712 out of 17__, maybe my one and only try! Lol... I am glad it didn't cost anything, I would have been really diassapointed. I understand many like this feature but I didn't see any of our fast forum friends names, it was 1:00 AM EST. Everyone deserves to play it, (I hope your luck is better than mine!)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 14 7:33 PM
I recieved the "glitch" and to suggest it could be activated at will is ludicrous. And insinuating a program was used is unbelievable! If I could activate a glitch or use an app/program it would be the unlimited gold coins, diamonds and lotus one! Yeah, I've been waiting on such a thing. Anyone who gets deleted and plays iOS I will gladly welcome an invitation as a reciprocal friend, PM me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 14 9:27 AM
My UNfortunate wheel....is apt to go forwards, backwards, stall, start, go, pause! I was watching my sparse wheel & it hit me...It's not a real wheel (I know this), it cannot ACT as a real wheel!! The pointer always, ALWAYS lands right in the middle of a section, not 2 clicks or 1 click off, it's always right in the middle. It's not random, nor luck but preordination as NO random wheel would EVER land in the middle time after time, day in nor out, it's programmed. I know this has been debated but I won't feed coins, gems, whatever to it not even for the highly prized eggs!
*I will spin the "free" spin and get what they want me to have.*

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 7:29 AM
Best one yet!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator