Posts created by Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 12:42 PM
Yes I have already looked at the quests I had no other at the time, could have been the daily quest interfering. I finally got the item I needed the 3rd time around. Thx for your kind replies all.

Edit - oh I am seahorse now, seems I have taken a liking to post on this forum

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 12:09 PM
well said jrbutcher - this forum is a lot nicer than a lot of other game forums. Nice that you are all so civil about things and trying hard to keep it that way

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 12:06 PM
Thanks Rosie.
Yes the area is well known for skiing. The only problem is that I am danish and I dont skii - I ll stay indoors and play Midnight Castle
A comfort is that the mountains are really beautifull in the summers so that is when i go visit them

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 12:03 PM
I have noticed the last couple of days I keep getting other items from the HOS than those I need to complete a quest - seems a bit odd.
Since I am fairly new in the Castle I dont know if this is normal or not?
Just a bit frustrating to do the same HOS over and over and not getting that one item you need...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 8:16 AM
Good afternoon from Norway

I live in an beautifull area called Telemark an area very known for its national park and many mountains.

I have only been playing a short while, or should I say I have picked it up again on a new pc so I had to restart the game. I am now a Level 17 and excited to see new areas and new quests unlock down the line.

I just started posting on the forum a few days ago so many nice helpfull people here

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 8:09 AM
Yes same here I have won 5 so far. I didnt understand that achievement to begin with thought it had to be in one game before it reset. This way I will get it done down the line

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 7:44 AM
This game is no where near a pay to win game. Believe me there a lot worse out there.
Some of the achivements are hard to get yes and so what? - either you use a long time or you pay in Diamonds and some People prefer to do that and that is fine too. The developer has to make money somehow so those who are not paying can still enjoy the game for free.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 12:27 PM
Congratulasjons
- being new in the game I have no idea what beating the dragon means cant wait to find out down the line

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 2:01 AM
I have just started playing and won 2 eggs too also in the last 2 weeks so I think that one is doable - had to spin a few times for the 2nd egg. Being new to this game I was a total noob and sold the 1st one before i realised what I had

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 5:45 AM
Topplevel? - only level 16 here. Can be done if you have horded everything and play like a madman/woman for 24 hours (minus sleep and other stuff )

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 5:35 AM
The timer for the chests in your room and your friends room are 3 hours. They have good chances of giving you a shard.
Happy hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 4:54 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 4:44 AM
Well they are - the patch came out like what 2 days ago whats the stress? - yes double sixes i have only gotten that like 1 or 2 times but i am not in a hurry. But I guess we are playing differently I am not obsessed with getting achivements (I just do the ones that I see are doable for now). I am more into opening new areas in the game and the achivements I get doing that is a bonus

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 2:19 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Thanks

Edited for spelling

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 2:16 AM
Maybe its time to take a little break then? I have been away from the game a few months came back a little while back and was very excited to see the new achivements. You have to remember that some of them are longterm goals lot of them anyway. If they werent there I am sure people would stop playing.
I sold all my stash and now have absolutely nothing to get the pony - back to grinding items The bonus side of it is i now have enough gold to upgrade my room a bit ha ha.

Good luck to you

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 15 2:40 PM
Just got mine wohoo - now inventory is completely empty! - but worth it

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 15 2:38 PM
Same here just started a short while back so excited for Halloween - happen to be my favorite season of the year too - bring out the pumpkins!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 15 2:33 PM
Wohoo - just got my pony. Only lvl 16 so that was a battle had to sell everything I had and grind, grind, grind. But so worth it - Now to save up for food so I can feed him at the gates.
Happy gaming all

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 15 11:33 AM
Recently restarted Midnight Castle looking for friends. Friendcode is 508603.

"Darkmatter"

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 20, 15 7:45 AM
Same 2 for me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator