Posts created by Love_rnr

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:51 PM
Thanks! I sent another email reply yesterday, didn't want to be a pest to them, but will go ahead & keep inquiring on the status.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 5:31 PM
Consider myself an unlucky one when gambling, so only do so when prompted. Have won when I totally didn't expect it, got hopes up & lost when playing multiple times.

Did pretty well on the wheel of fortune, won some high dollar eggs a few times, then all of a sudden I notice a hesitation in the wheel spin, and won the one beside the high $$ item. Oh well.

Appreciate the advice!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 4:32 PM
Thanks for the response! I just chose the one I like the best, but saw a few posts regarding the dice table that got me thinking...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 4:02 PM
Where can I find a discussion on what avatars can help you through the game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 3:57 PM
Still not able to open friends Spring Terrace scenes. Freezes up & throws me out of the game completely. Sure disappointed, this is my first time with this event.

Still waiting on Tech support for help. Any advice on how long they take to correct the issue? ??

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 7:13 PM
p.s. I have researched into deleting & reinstalling the game app but I am too concerned with losing my current inventory and starting all over again, so I will not be doing that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 6:49 PM
I was the one that posted Spring Terrace freezing up to see if anyone else was having the same problem before I posted in technical assistance for IOS issues.

I still can not access friends Springs Terrace scene, freezes then puts me completely out of the game. I have submitted a report for technical assistance.

I have only been playing a few months and haven't taken part in getting friends before this event.

I appreciate your responding to me tho, lets me know someone is keeping an eye on things.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 11:51 AM
Thanks for the response, I only have @20 friends. I can't imagine going thru that many (95) rooms!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 8:06 AM
Having a problem with the Spring Terrace scenes freezing and throwing me completely out of the game. Using an iPad, have rebooted a few times, opened thru the App Store. I'm not sure I want to delete app & reinstall, I'm on level 67 & have a lot of inventory I don't want to lose. Any help would be much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 6:44 AM
Every time I try to go to a friends Spring Terrace scene, it locks up then throws me completely out of the whole game. I'm on an iPad and rebooted a few times, wasn't sure if just me or if others were having this issue.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 7:44 PM
I was so spoiled before they changed the rules & got as many eggs as I could get. I agree it has become increasingly harder, I barely get past the first item now. Instead of stressing about getting all items, I just focus on getting the jewel (since you have to pay $$ for them). Also, I make my hubby play several puzzles for me since he has more luck than me :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 5:32 PM
Thanks so much for the advice!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 3:43 PM
Game name is Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 1:35 PM
I started playing during last year's Christmas event and enjoyed it immensely. I'm glad I finally found this forum because it has been so helpful and given me a better understanding of the game. I am seeing thru this forum that it is more fun having friends to help get through the quests, so I would appreciate anyone willing to include me as one of their friends. THANKS for all the replies!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator