Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 11:26 AM
unofrio wrote:Birthday is February 26. I hit the big 6-0 this year. Shudder. I am also disabled and chronically ill. Nothing terminal but weird conditions that are somewhat life-threatening -- if they change, could make me drop dead tomorrow; if they don't, I could live another 30 years. It's kind of strange to live with that coin toss with incurable things where status quo is best possible scenario. Well, what is, is. I've had a good run. So I go in peace whether it's next week or decades from now. (I rather doubt the 30 years tbh but grandson insists I live to 120. Oh, kid, so not but let's see you grown up anyway as you're getting close. He turned 14 today.)

MC May 2015, not sure of day. I started during the spring event and when people talked about morphing flowers I was confused and asked what morphing flowers. All I see are morphing eggs! lol

Has it really only been a little over two years? I've come so far since then. PC game is sitting at Level 80.

2nd MC anniversary very recent -- finally got a smart phone June 2017 and promptly started 2nd MC game! Of course.

D-NY

Thank you for sharing I love these stories especially from veteran players! I know being chronically ill is horrible and we would love to hear that you made it to 120 oh the MC stories you could tell . I pray that you have far greater pain free days than painful ones and hope that MC is a distraction from that pain. I have noted your special days!

Happy MC hunting

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 10:15 AM
Hang in there geniegal. Best wishes!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 10:13 AM
gohill wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
gohill wrote:Birthday is in Nov... I'm a Scorpio

Can't remember exact MC start dates... started da Fuzzy the first week of the Spring Event in 2015... started g-bear a couple of weeks later.... Mr. Bo Jangles 6 weeks after starting Fuzzy's and finally Lexus at the beginning of this last spring (2017)....

First dip in the bfg forums back in the dark ages... Nov 23, 2008

Was playing a different ftp when people on that forum were talking about this game.... Read this forum and all tips and tricks before deciding to take the plunge and have been storming the castle since...

Hey there I found a conversation started Apr 2015. If you find something earlier just send me a note...noted b-day month...

First post on this forum was April 9th 2015, I was on level 10 at that point.... wrote "curiosity is killing this cat"..... (wanted to know how I got a friend's request when I hadn't posted my game ID... at the time, it scared the bejeezes out of me... )

I was reading really old posts asking how they liked MC. I saw 2 that left because they received an invite and thought it was intrusive. While I was confused I loved the idea but can understand why others would be freaked and want to maintain privacy. The game has come a very long way and I love being a part of the MC community. Thanks for sharing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 9:38 AM
I know we are all on different time zones so if it is Oct 5th for you, my magic ball tells me MC player Skell69 is celebrating a birthday .

For the rest of us please remember birthday greetings for Skell69 tomorrow, Oct 5th. She is a Libra and they are known for being fair, correct, romantic and diplomatic.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 9:30 AM
gohill wrote:I receive/give random acts of kindness year round... Many times, 3 of my games have no lists and give 15/day anyway.... I also have several friends with multiple games and they have no lists but they gift FREQUENTLY to my new game (it's hard to catch them with a list, so when I see one, I POUNCE on it... )... It's easier for well established games to gift randomly.... newer games - not so much, still able to do it every once in awhile, which gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling when I can in that game...

I have players that do that too and I love as well. I changed my subject title to delete week as I knew when our veteran players responded it would be year round. I think everyone could use your warm, fuzzy feelings right now. Thanks for sharing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 8:57 AM
susanlnels wrote:I love these ideas! I am always warmed by how kind and caring the people on this forum and in my friends list are. I feel blessed to have so many kind people to play MC with. I am on a fixed income and can rarely buy diamonds and I can't tell you how many kind gestures I have received from my friends here . I love to help the consortium when I can too.

Sue (Suenamie)

Hey Sue, I'm also on a fixed income so my friends are so pivotal to my game. I'm hoping new players as well as seasoned veterans that we all have challenges in the game but we are a very loving and supportive community.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 8:49 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Collars? Que?

I have a couple ugly avatars & a creepy spider pet I'd be happy to give away! LOL!

Seriously, I always try to give the items that the CC is asking for on that day - today airship items. But I also have them on my wishlist so we can all help each other balance our supply. Win-win. Same with pet food on pet feeding days, or Stamp days.

I like to help friends who are new get the older pets & especially Event pets. I saved tons of those pieces/parts in order to do so. I have several friends I'm helping get pets. I do this whenever possible, year round.

I would absolutely love to be able to send more gifts every day - I have so many wonderful friends who are so good to me! Unfortunately, that's a sticky programming problem, apparently, & therefore unlikely to happen.

Desertdruid thank you for letting me know about collars. This crazy Android keyboard keeps wanting to change my words. I try to catch it but missed that one. I can only imagine what players were thinking. I changed it to coins.

I didn't realize that the gifting was a programming issue I'm trying to go back and read the posts but it would be awesome.

Our friends are so important and you're right it should be year round.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 7:02 PM
Shawkn wrote:If I see something on a wish list that I don't have, then I often buy it for the friend if I can afford it. I figure if I don't have the item either then it must be hard to come by. The money / diamonds are imaginary but our friends are real.

It would also be cool if one day we could donate diamonds and coins to our friends I'm not a millionaire in this game but on my pc game I was. I will get there again. I know some might not favor this but possibly winning previous avatars on the fortune wheel or during a 5 or 10 part DQ. If you already have it then possibly donating that avatar to a needy friend

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 6:39 PM
No ma'am I'm able to open my game hopefully it just a glitch

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 3:41 PM
Shawkn wrote:If I see something on a wish list that I don't have, then I often buy it for the friend if I can afford it. I figure if I don't have the item either then it must be hard to come by. The money / diamonds are imaginary but our friends are real.

That's a good one too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 1:56 PM
nana5252 wrote:My niece's husband was one of those killed in this tragedy. We are trying to make sense of it, but there is none. We will never know God's ultimate plan regarding those who are victims and those who survived. My heart grieves for my niece. I can only pray that God will wrap His arms around all who are impacted.

Hold your family and friends close. Love them. TELL them you love them.

Nana I'm so sorry for yours and your families loss that is devastating.

I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 1:43 PM
HennyMarie wrote:I wish we could.. just maybe once or twice a year get to gift all our friends on the same day.

Here here. I love that idea I would love to do more for my friends....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 1:42 PM
Other things I try to do on a regular basis:

I change my inventory often (although I can't help myself I try to color coordinate, I'm such a girl) which is why I need to earn more avatars so I can really coordinate (pets too).

Try not to put high volume or highly coveted items on my list and if I do only for what I need and then I remove it.

Try not to ask for items that are on the cc current day but this cannot always be helped but I'm mindful that my friends need them also so I'm generous.

I have some amazing and generous friends. I'm blessed and very grateful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 1:09 PM
gohill wrote:Birthday is in Nov... I'm a Scorpio

Can't remember exact MC start dates... started da Fuzzy the first week of the Spring Event in 2015... started g-bear a couple of weeks later.... Mr. Bo Jangles 6 weeks after starting Fuzzy's and finally Lexus at the beginning of this last spring (2017)....

First dip in the bfg forums back in the dark ages... Nov 23, 2008

Was playing a different ftp when people on that forum were talking about this game.... Read this forum and all tips and tricks before deciding to take the plunge and have been storming the castle since...

Hey there I found a conversation started Apr 2015. If you find something earlier just send me a note...noted b-day month...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 11:41 AM
I thought it would be nice to do something unexpected for a stranger. I played a game of dice and used the numbers to send a nice PM to 2 strangers as well as sent them a friend invite. Hopefully they don't think me strange and delete..

I also work at the VA as a volunteer so I help strangers throughout the morning (outside of my duties) to make it count . Since I'm a veteran I know even a smile can go a long way with other veterans.

What nice gesture will you do today?

Happy MC hunting - it's almost halloween!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 17 1:11 PM
kkreisman wrote:I also live in Las Vegas, and am so proud of our community - yes Las Vegas at its core is a tight-knit community. Our people, by the hundreds, if not thousands, are lined up right now at every blood bank, waiting in 6-hour line, to give blood. Others are handing out food and water not only to those in line, but to families and friends of the victims. People are offering to share their homes to families and friends of the victims.

This shooter was an aberration, as it was said, pure evil. I love Las Vegas and its people.

katiek

I agree. I vo!unteered at the va today and everyone wanted to give blood. What a terrible shame and he was definitely an aberration.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 17 3:17 AM
Update more than 50 people died over 200 injured just tragic.

I couldnt sleep and woke up to the news. I live in Las Vegas this is horrible. They are saying it was a local resident.

Very very sad...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 7:55 AM
Jojobaby73 wrote:How do I add friends, in desperate need. Lvl 27 i2538662, will gift daily....

Welcome jojobaby73 if you look on the main page you will see helpful links. There, look for friends playing on the same game platform and post your game id there. That is the fastest way to get friends. I'm on Android otherwise I would add you. Good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 7:51 AM
Joanne1of9 wrote:How do you get iron chests. Challenge says feed pets, but I have fed my pets and not earned any iron chests. I discovered you can see progress by holding on the iron chest next to a pet when you click on it, but the 30% doesn't change when you feed the pet. Help

Welcome Joanne I understand and feel your pain. Silver_hawk gave us a suggestion to use the winged cat and hedgehog (fortunately) I was gifted an egg in time to complete the task. I fed my pets in trina's room. Good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 7:06 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
iwik1 wrote:MC Anniversary Feb 15

Birthday 29th November

Hey Chris! Same birthday November 29

MC anniversary March 2016

Gulfcoastguppy I have noted the change. Thanks for letting me know

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator