Posts created by geroge1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 17, 16 4:41 PM
iI'M IN TOKYO LEVEL 27 AND I CAN'T GET OUT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 12:33 PM
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AFTER SO MANY TRIES I ALMOST GAVE UP. BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR HELP I GOT THE DOOR OPEN. THE NECK WAS THE WINNER!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 11:41 AM
I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP. I'LL KEEP TRYING.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 15 2:01 PM
TRIED EVERYTHING STILLNOTHING. IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING PLEASE LETME KNOW

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 15 1:59 PM
I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND STILL NO GO. I APPRECIATE TOUR IMPUT AND KEEP TRYING IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. REALLY WANT TO GET INTO THE TOWER

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 4:38 PM
i can'r find where to put the chain to open. i've tried numerous times and it won't connect. can anyone help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 12:15 PM
i cant assemble the chain on dragon. any help

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 14 5:52 PM
I HAVE REACHED LEVEL 22 AND CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER. I CAN'T GET ANY STARS / MARKS. TRIED ALL. CAN ANYONE HELP OR DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR A NEW UPDATE.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 9, 13 9:01 PM
tried everything. still running in slow motion. good game want to finish. please help

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 29, 12 6:44 PM
THE GAME LOOKS GOOD BOT MY ARROW GOES ALL OVER THE PLACE. I HAVE NO CONTROL. GOT FRUSTRATED AND GOT OUT.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 20, 12 8:52 PM
I HAVE RESTARTRED THIS GAME AND UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED AND I CAN'T GET ANY WHERE. HAD THE MINI GAZING POSTS AND LOST THEM. I CAN'T GO BACK. IT WON'T LET ME. CAN ANYONE HELP? I REALLY HATE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. PLEASE HELP..I REALLY WAS ENJOYING THIS GAME. AGAIN, PLEASE HELP.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 4, 12 9:39 AM
i don't have the bottles. haven't seen any but i can't go foward or back into the mirror. just stuck. everytime i hit hints it takes me back to the wine rack. any ideas? i can sure use the help.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 3, 12 7:53 PM
can someone help me with this. the hint botton keeps going to the wine rack but i'm not getting anything.i'm stuck here and the walkthrough isn't telling me or i'm missing something.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 3, 12 7:49 PM
i'm stuck. i hit hints and it keeps going to wine rack but can't find how to get out and no where to go. also i'm missing a blue page and can't find it. please help.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 3, 12 7:48 PM
i'm stuck. i hi hints and it keeps going to wine rack but can't find how to get out and no where to go. also i'm missing a blue page and can't find it. please help.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 21, 11 2:28 PM
i like the game but i had ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS WITH RAINCLIFF AND HATE TO SPEND ANOTHER 13.99 FOR THIS ONE IF THE SAME THING HAPPENS. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVE TECH PROBLEMS WITH THIS ONW. ANY ADVICE?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 21, 11 2:28 PM
i like the game but i had ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS WITH RAINCLIFF AND HATE TO SPEND ANOTHER 13.99 FOR THIS ONE IF THE SAME THING HAPPENS. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVE TECH PROBLEMS WITH THIS ONW. ANY ADVICE?

CasualGran wrote:Well, go ahead fishies!
one of the best game i've played in a while. deffinately recommend it.

bfgImbrium wrote:Hi fishies,

I've gone ahead and stickied this thread for your comments and reviews; thanks again for creating it!

We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/140294.page>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 23, 11 1:46 PM
Princess_V wrote:I played the first level then it turned black screen. Had to do a hard reboot. Then tried again and played 5 minutes more and then froze. Had to do another hard reboot. Strike 3 when I tried it one more time, and it turned black screen again when it went from level 2 to level 3. Had to do a 3rd hard reboot. Unless patched, I aint trying it again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator