Posts created by lilgirl88

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 5, 11 11:31 PM
OMG I spent over half my trial time trying to figure out how to play before I came to the forums. You've saved me Mr Russ thanks to you I enjoyed the rest of my trial. Thanks for the help.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Sep 29, 10 7:37 PM
Thank you so much Dylansmom. I was just checking on the Subsoap FB page.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Sep 25, 10 9:15 PM
Thanks Lillyalex. Has anyone heard any news??? I check on FB daily too. So far nothing and I'm pretty sure I have the correct FB page. well if anyone has any news I'd appreciate an update I've been looking forward to this game since I bought FS. Thanks

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Sep 2, 10 11:27 PM
I'm still in and I will get it when it comes out. I don't mind waiting I can understand that they've had issues. If anyone was wondering the baby has arrived, a little girl just as cute as can be with blue eyes and blonde hair. Thanks for the update dylansmom

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Aug 16, 10 11:24 PM
I'm feeling this is like waiting for the baby to decide to make her appearance lol I've been trying to induce labor and it hasn't been successful so far kinda like the release of FS2 lol. I'll cross my fins with you dylansmom and hope it will come out on your birthday

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Aug 6, 10 9:15 PM
Thanks for the update Brian. I'll cross my fins anyways couldn't hurt any.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Aug 5, 10 9:49 PM
Thanks dylansmom Sounds like they've made another great game I hope the wait isn't too much longer though.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 31, 10 9:27 PM
I'm still going to get the game and I understand too how some people would be irritated with how things are going but sometimes things don't go as planned. I'll just wait and hope that it's sometime soon since the baby is due 8/18. Again thanks Brain for trying to keep us informed as to what's going on.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jul 14, 10 1:47 PM
Thank you for the update Brian. I'm so excited to try it out. It will give me something to do while waiting for the baby to decide that it's time to come.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Mar 18, 10 8:49 PM
Has anyone heard anything new? I've been waiting for FS2 since I finished the first one. I certainly hope that it is released soon.

picman050967 wrote:A "little bird" told me there may be a special "Big Fish Game Club Collector's Edition" version of this game out in time for Thanksgiving ...more details should be coming tomorrow on the BFG Blog.

Picman

OOO YAY I'm so excited now. I just can't wait

I think all I can say is wow I haven't been trying to decipher the screen shots cause I don't have any programs that would help. Plus you all are doiing such a great job. I'm sad that the game crashed but only a little with how Picman was teasing us

I finally got to look at the screen shots and I'm with you Calsmon I can't wait. I'm really hoping, k crossing fingers and praying to the gaming gods, that it will be released earlier. Long shot but hey we all have dreams and it would make lots of fishies happy.

Congratulations Thatbonnielass

The thread that he started the other day its MCF: Dire Grove - Now on my PC!

eta oops Tuna got to it before me.

Sigh he still isn't answering us It's quite ish of him. Some fishies have tried most everything and still no response. *pout* so I guess we'll try to patiently.

I'm boycotting now lol Sorry I went off to play a game night Lynne

I know He's being very with it I'm very very envious and hoping that this means it will be released soon. I begged in his thread too. sigh to no effect. How did the shaking go??

We don't know for sure as far as I know Mummyandme. I think it is.

Please Picman pretty pretty please. We've all been

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator