Posts created by zorrogumbo

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker on Dec 24, 12 3:16 PM
Game of the year 2012 ! This is excellent.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Dec 10, 12 10:48 AM
good story, sound effects of rain, thunder, etc. very entertaining, smart game not handholding at all. Loved it. Will make a note on my game lists to replay it later on this year.

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Oct 13, 12 4:33 PM
very refreshing and clear game. Different kind of puzzles and i will buy the next installment for sure. I am so tired of dark and witches and potions. ..;; happy gamer I am...

thanks for your time Kel. I will try the re-install thing.

Hi Kelvarda, sorry but it doesn't work for me, i go into closeup and no hand at all ..... took me a day before i've tried your solution and was all happy to be able to continue this nice game... but the hand is just not there.....

thank you Kelvarda, I was having a nightmare with this incident.... many thanks.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Apr 17, 11 6:31 AM
Youppi, give me more. I've really enjoyed the 1st part. Go Tiger Go.....

WolfenRaindancer wrote:The quality of this game is so far above the first two that it is hard to believe it is by the same developers. The games were different, everything about it was so different from the first two. If it really was done by the same people, I really want to commend them for actuallyincreasing quality and game play...did they really learn that much since the last two? Or did they bring in some new people? I don't care, but I really am curious, lol. I finished this game earlier tonight, and I just really was amazed at the difference. Can I say, "More, please"?
I can only agree with you WolfenRaindancer, me too, I am shock of all this 'improvement' Keep the good work developers. Love it.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 11 5:22 PM
it is my number 1 game so far this year.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Feb 28, 11 1:42 PM
I find this game to be the best of the Dream Chronicles. Very challenging, but not too much, just need some patience. Love it.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Feb 21, 11 2:55 PM
very smart, not boring at all, well made game. Tons of things to do and make sense too.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Feb 12, 11 5:32 AM
Hello busyhands, good for you to not letgo. Keep at it. I, myself, have a game that i will not abandon till i finish that !!!! game. it is 4 elements. If you are looking for another game that 'never ends' this is the one. i've been at it for at least 8 months ...not fulltime mind you but a bit here and a bit there. Have a nice day.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 7, 11 1:16 PM
Just love playing this game. Awesome graphics, nice story, alots of puzzles and easy to follow. Very relaxing and well done game.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 11 5:17 PM
You bet. It's a wonderful game. Not hard and not easy ...

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 5, 11 2:38 PM
This is a A-1 game. Love it. It is almost better than Return to Ravenhearst. It is easier but the graphics are awesome.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 24, 11 5:13 PM
I agree Not an Oscar for this game ... maybe good for beginners only. Nothing new under the sun.

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 17, 11 3:39 PM
this could only be boring if you like 'instant gratification' this is not the game for it.

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Jan 17, 11 12:28 PM
My eyes are HURTING just by trying to play this game. It is too much flashing colors all the time. No buy for me.

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 14, 11 3:51 PM
for all the things you have to find and tasks to do, I will give this game a 4 out of 5 graphics are good but items not always clear.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 14, 11 6:00 AM
Just Loving It .... good job developers.... Liked very much all the puzzles and waiting for some more.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator