Posts created by gagoogle

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 5, 18 3:04 PM
Help! I can't find anything near the trunk where I could make an "adjacent" lightning strike. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Feb 20, 18 8:07 PM
I had good luck not "paying" or "buying" the second helper. I simply used the extra man button in the bonus area on the right when I could. Also, try to clear to the fruit tree fairly soon so that your "food" resources stay high. Hope this helps.

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 17, 17 12:57 PM
Once you've purchased a plant and put it in one location, how do you move it to a new location?

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 17, 17 12:56 PM
How do you move a plant to a new location once you've purchased it and put it in another location?

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles on Apr 15, 17 2:03 PM
What is the function of the varicolored rectangle on the upper right hand side of the screen? It is below the Penguin (hint button) and above a large sun-shaped feature that fills in some squares on the board. Can't figure it out--help!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Nov 3, 16 4:31 PM
Same here. I downloaded it and it appeared in "My Games" in the Game Manager. When I attempted to open/start the game all I got was a black screen. I have a Mac.

posted in Country Tales on Nov 20, 15 4:33 AM
Thanks, Hespera!

posted in Country Tales on Nov 17, 15 8:39 PM
I think I've tried everything to get gold on the Normal level. I, too, get everything but the $8000 before gold time runs out. The walkthrough/utube thing doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have any suggestions or is it simply impossible????

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Sep 12, 15 1:17 PM
Thanks so much marebito! The tip about ignoring the 100 sandalwood and improving the quarries really helped. You're a life saver!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Sep 11, 15 3:46 PM
Help! Can't seem to get gold on this level--have looked at videos, but to no avail..

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Jun 11, 15 12:14 PM
Hi! The same thing happened to me! I can't believe that there isn't some way to retrieve the game... Very VERY annoyed

Yes! I've played many other TM games and have always (after many, many tries) been able to achieve Gold. I've given up on some levels on this one after playing hour after hour on one level. At some point it becomes an aggravation and NOT a pleasure!

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Mar 8, 14 8:33 PM
Can't seem to get gold on this level. There are three walkthroughs available, but all are conflicting, and none seem to work....Any suggestions?

posted in 4 Elements II on Feb 22, 13 4:54 PM
Same thing happened to me--totally blank screen (white) except for the timing tube. Have uninstalled and installed twice with no luck. Any ideas?

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Feb 21, 13 4:19 PM
I need a Woodsia spell to save Ozma by using it to make the plank float, yet I don't have one in my inventory--what happened??

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 12 5:06 PM
I've played this game for days but can't seem to get gold. By the time I gather enough food and wood to complete the barracks and move forward, there's not enough time left. Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Kingdom Chronicles on Sep 4, 12 4:50 PM
Help! I've been trying to get Gold, but can't seem to make it. Any suggestions?

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 1, 09 10:46 PM
Every time I'm supposed to advance to the Bronze Ox level I get the error message and a loop. I uninstalled it and installed it once again--still didn't work. I've got a mac with OS 10.4..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator