Posts created by athena703

My game also locked up twice, the last time it locked up right at the end of the alternate ending, when I got the last pieces of the Obsidian Dagger. I had to force close and restart the game.

lkiser1 wrote:Sorry if this is off topic, but I would like some suggestions on what other CE's to buy. I have kind of given up on BF games, especially lately. I was a very active member for years, and would like to get back in to this, especially with this great sale. Any suggestions on what other CE's to purchase during this sale? I especially like hidden object/card/puzzle (logic, # mosaic style) games. Thanks & happy gaming!

I would recommend anything by ERS Game Studios. There are several series and the newest one out is Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers, but if you go to the ERS Game Studios website you will find many others and all are available on BF. If you like MCF games you will like th ERS Game Studios games as well. Hope this helps and happy solving!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator