Posts created by jannishan

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Jun 12, 12 5:33 AM
I have tried all the solutions you have suggested. Quit the game and game manager and starting again but still no HOS in bell tower so can't get the cheese for the rat.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Jun 12, 12 5:29 AM
I can't get the hidden object game in the bell tower to get the cheese.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Oct 24, 10 11:59 PM
I am stuck trying to get the last bird in investagation 3 garden. I have tried reloading the game, coming back to it several times, clicking on it hundreds of times!! Nothing works and I cannot go any further until I get this damned bird!! I like the game but am most disappointed there are so many glitches in it. Big Fish should either fix the game properly or give us a refund!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Nov 3, 09 12:31 AM
I am in 'saws' and went to have a look at the journal to reread the clues and when I tried to get back in the door had closed again and I cannot get in because the pharohs head is not there to reopen the door. What do i do to continue the game. I cannot enter back into the section to reassemble the mask. Help please

posted in Hidden World of Art 2: Undercover Art Agent on Oct 15, 09 7:07 PM
Didn't yo9u try the game for an hour before you downloaded it to see if you liked it or not? I always try before I buy that way i don't get games that I don't like.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Sep 27, 09 2:57 AM
I bought this game but I cannot play because I keep getting a Critical Error message. I have uninstalled it and reloaded it three times but to no avail. Most disappointed I had to pay good money for a game that I cannot play. Is there anyway of remedying this critical error or getting a refund for another game in it's place.

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 27, 09 2:49 AM
I downlaoded the demo and liked the game until the Louvre cog puzzle which I repeated several times and every time after it was solved the game crashed. Until this bug is sorted out I am afraid I will not buy the game although I really liked it so far. It is such a shame as it looks like it is a really good game

posted in 7 Artifacts on Sep 19, 09 4:50 AM
the hints are certainly welcome I am damned if I can get past lvl 27 as well. Have tried for several days a few hours at a time but ot no avail.

posted in 7 Artifacts on Sep 19, 09 4:27 AM
I have played may match games but this is the worst one I have come across so far. with only 1 letter at a time and a quote of many and no time to do it in it is near impossible. I have even disabled 'use accelorator' with no avail. I would love to see someone get through lvl 27 in the time they give you. am very disappointed in this game. Up until lvl 27 I was enjoying it even though it was a challenge.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 14, 09 7:25 AM
The rare item is hidden behind the lucky number 07 is the reading on the last blocks. I cant find a lucky 07 or the rare item lol

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 2, 09 6:35 PM
I have followed your intructions to the letter and it still say I failed. How do we get past this puzzle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator