Posts created by 1metsgirl

I have waited for a MCF for a long time, and I got this??? Go back to the old way, this game was no way near as good as RTR or even Dire Grove.Paid to get the extra's and we don't even get any extra game play. I will have to start trying the next game instead of an automatic buy.Am I the only one that was dissappointed? The morphing hidden object scenes were ok, but I like the old way better,with morphing items throughout the game. Even the games themselves were kinda stupid and not up to par with past games. Maybe I expect to much, but the past games were so enjoyable and this one didn't do it justice.Ravenhurst needed a better ending (maybe) than this. Don't even get me started on the Guide, really,really bad! I feel like I wasted money on this game! I hope they do better next time or they will lose alot of loyal players! Lisa

I can't get the candlebra.I picked up the wedge piece after breaking the boxes with the axe. As soon as i picked up the wedge it closed the zoom page. I went back and you cannot zoom in anymore. Do I have to uninstall then re-install the game. If so that sucks cause I was almost finished. Thanx, Lisa

Help please! I broke open both boxes with the ax, and picked up the wedge puzzle piece but I didn't get the candlebra. I can't even zoom into the boxes anymore. I have gone back thinking that I forgot to do something,but no. I can't move forward in the game either. If anybody has anything plz let me know, I really hope this wasn't some glitch in the game. Thanks,Lisa

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jul 16, 10 6:08 PM
I read this in high school, and it was a GREAT book! It kinda follows the book, it would be very difficult to make a game out of one of the greatest books ever written. You know how you had to read so many Boring books in HS, this one actually held a 16 year olds attention. Robert Redford played Gatsby in the movie and Mia Farrow was in it too. I liked the hour I played it but I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy it. I don't know how long it is and it wasn't hard to find the hidden objects so I got through it pretty quickly, I got to the part where you're asked to find the days of the week.Take Care fishies and play hard.Lisa

PRAYING FOR ANOTHER MIRACLE SEASON!!!!GO METS!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 7:19 PM
Did anybody find all the shamrocks? If so how was the extras? I missed some, so will have to replay it, I just wanted to know if its worth it. Thanx, Lisa

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 20, 10 9:01 PM
I found the items very hard to find. The story was great though. My vision isn't the problem. Did anybody else have an issue with this?

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 6:47 PM
Did anybody use the hankie? I had it left at the end of the game. Just wanted to know what it was used for.

I finished in 3:53 I think. Was surprised it was number one. At least today it is.

Lisa

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator