Posts created by Lisaiggy

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 17 6:02 AM
Hi;

Currently it is only on the android platform. Mostly you gain by watching ads. you can spend pearls but the ads can be view approx. every three minutes. Since its driven by ads mostly I do not really see it coming to PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 16 7:02 PM
I used the Snowman and Lord Chamberlain was very cold to me. The first two were deuce. Then I slammed him with Box Cars. I won the fourth one then he deuce me again. Finally on the sixth roll I won again. So I beat him three times but it took six rolls to do so. Whew!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 6:15 PM
Fred,
Even though I have you as a friend you are still special. Losses are always difficult. i lost my mother when I was 24 and now 31 years later there times I still truly miss her. We all understand and if its not this game when you can return we be there for you.

We all raise a tall one for you and your family.

Cheers!!!

posted in Wanderland on Sep 28, 16 3:51 PM
What do you have to do to be able to collect items for the Winged Creatures Collections?

posted in Wanderland on Sep 10, 16 10:10 AM
you will see in all HOS in every mode the single item; however, the item will not drop every time. Just keep play all the HOS you can and before you know it you will be in the led.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 6, 16 8:34 PM
Thanks,

I finally got through it. Your advice was very helpful.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 4, 16 9:18 AM
There are 26 steps allowed. I'll add more as I can.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 3, 16 7:18 PM
you cannot use any boost and it is spread the magic but the fluff balls are blocking all magic squares

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 3, 16 8:34 AM
I have looked in the puzzle solutions but I cannot find one for the side quest of 124b. Is it somewhere else?

Thanks

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 29, 16 6:12 PM
In window 10 it is in the same place mine is on my c: drive around the same area as program files are located just make sure you can see hidden files and folders. I have had to do it and it was not a big issue. Best of luck.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 10, 16 6:51 AM
The only thought I can offer is Midnight Castle it is along the same lines as this game and has for now 71 levels and also has holiday events. It is worth the look.
As an added bonus they are updating it and responding to technical issues.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 25, 15 7:29 AM
You can also do a ctrl-enter, I think, that should give you a windowed view in the mail system and making it easier to type. hope that helps. BTW ctrl-enter means to hold down the ctrl key while pressing the enter key.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 5, 15 2:11 PM
Hi, I thought I would just throw in my 2 cents worth. I have a friend and when we need something We will put up a simple item that is normally a very low price and set a high price for it the other one will buy in and then turn around and auction the item the other one needed for the same high price. This way the same money flows back to the person who originally had it and they also get the item they needed. If someone comes and get the item needed at the higher price. We just start the process over and we have a coin bonus to boot . If you have the AES Crest Guru or any of the blueprints or the chess set at Guru you can get 5400 for each play and that can generate at lot of coin to make this easier and the play is for free. Food for though and something to consider.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 8:39 AM
Although, this is only guessing on my part; if there are only four days left and there are four quest left might the last four quest come one a day and each quest would be to complete a collection. That would enable us to have all the achievements. One can hope!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 21, 15 12:04 PM
Mine wasn't as good as the best but it's OK. I did the following:

14 Green Pitcher Plants
4 Gloxinias
3 Faberge Eggs
676 Bunny Plushes
=====================
697 Collections = 6970 Bars of Gold

I think I could start to like spring

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 30, 15 5:52 AM
Have you ever considered it's different on the inside? I know of another structure that is not what it appears to be on the outside and it can be anything inside.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 24, 15 6:48 AM
I having trouble with another mini scene not having the item. Where would be directed to find the oil can to unlock Latoya's Cash Register in the candy store. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 20, 15 10:22 PM
Hi; could you please add me and my husband. 18496133 and 18509570. We look forward to meeting and having many friends. Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 20, 15 7:53 AM
I too am in the same position; however, I only have quest that need me to go into Margaret house and it will not give me any new quest till I complete them and although I do not skip even if I wanted to there is no option to do so. So for now all I can do build everything up and wait, wait, wait, ...

Oh, I also reported it to tech support, gave them a dr. felix and all they offered was this site which I use; apologize for not being able to solve it, saying as more people report the issue and if they can duplicate it they will try to resolve it and gave me a credit for a free standard game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 1, 14 2:47 PM
I have been friends with Gift Rewarded for some time but all of a sudden the manor has done invisible. Does anyone know what has become of it?

Any help will be appricaited.

150 Ozier Road

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator