Posts created by theobxtraveler

posted in Family Feud: Battle of the Sexes on Sep 7, 11 9:18 PM
Too frustrating! Unfortunately, I bought this game. I agree with most of the other posters that sometimes the answers you give are not accepted, although other forms of the word or other meanings are allowed. It could be fun - but with just one area of focus - Battle of the Sexes - it gets old fast. I would like to see a general question format. Also, sometimes the questions are just repeats of a previous question but worded slightly differently, i. e. a question about how would a woman disguise herself as a man? One question accepted hair cut as an answer, but the other worded question did not. Confusing.

posted in Family Feud: Battle of the Sexes on Sep 7, 11 9:17 PM
Too frustrating! Unfortunately, I bought this game. I agree with most of the other posters that sometimes the answers you give are not accepted, although other forms of the word or other meanings are allowed. It could be fun - but with just one area of focus - Battle of the Sexes - it gets old fast. I would like to see a general question format. Also, sometimes the questions are just repeats of a previous question but worded slightly differently, i. e. a question about how would a woman disguise herself as a man? One question accepted hair cut as an answer, but the other worded question did not. Confusing.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Jul 10, 10 9:28 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to "filter" through the coins in the fountain fast enough to find the two wedding rings? I'm in the "seasoned traveler" mode and have 4 minutes to search for the rings. I can find all the other lost rings - and sometimes only 1 wedding ring - but the time runs out before I can find both. I'm stuck in this puzzle until I can solve it. Any suggestions?

posted in Flip Words on Sep 3, 09 2:42 PM
I am having the same "problems" that some of you are having - no new phrases are being added (and yes I am connected to the Internet) and also, my total scores do not show up. Is there anyone here from Big Fish Games that can help with this? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator