Posts created by grime

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper on Jan 21, 13 2:40 PM
hi, i know the the ce was fixed, but its useless to me as i cant afford it. so i am still waiting for this one to be fixed. probably wait until doomsday as not enough fishies are after it?

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper on Jan 15, 13 3:29 PM
well it looks like no fix forthcoming for this one.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper on Jan 11, 13 8:32 PM
tech support was already informed about the CE problem, why should we have to do it again? was there even a fix for the CE. if so they already should know what the problem is.

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper on Jan 11, 13 4:21 PM
now i remember why i didnt buy the CE this one is doing the same, freezing every 2 seconds. you are right, nothing has been fixed. i am also very disappointed. this is not good enough. why wasnt it fixed? everything on my comp is updated. seems this is the exact same issue as the CE had. nothing has been done!

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 2:49 PM
i just reinstalled the new version and it is still jerky. stopping and starting all the time. i also have a new comp. with everything updated. will have to wait for se as ce doesnt want to co-operate.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 22, 12 5:35 PM
Yep! I am a dummy. Worked it out while laying in bed this morning. Just follow order of numbers. One tap per nail, not the amount it says. Slaps forehead!

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 21, 12 6:23 PM
Guess i am a dummy. For the life of me i cant work it out. In the CE someone mentioned arrows, but i dont see any. Nothing seems to work. Can someone please help as i am going crazeeeeee!!!!!

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 5:56 PM
yet again another se game that does not work properly. slow and jerky, binned it. ce games work beautifully, so its NOT my comp. getting that way i just dont want to dl games that are stand alone games. will keep my freebies for a se game that has come from a ce game. i give up.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 5:53 PM
yet again another se game that does not work properly. slow and jerky, binned it. ce games work beautifully, so its NOT my comp. getting that way i just dont want to dl games that are stand alone games. will keep my freebies for a se game that has come from a ce game. i give up.

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 8, 12 10:21 PM
had a lot of grief with this game. screen went real big, couldnt see inventory or menu. to get out i had to ctrl alt delete as esc wouldnt work. had to shut down comp. started up again, couldnt get on to bf site, so i shut down again. finally my comp is ok. definitley no buy for me.but have noticed lately that se games seem to have problems and ce games are ok. anyone else noticed?

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 2:10 PM
oh yes,p.s. i have latest everything, so its not my computer.

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 2:08 PM
iampeacewalker, i also got a beta test on sat, but it would not even let me go to the link to download it. now i see it has come out, think i will wait a while to see what happens with this one. told bf about the link, but have not heard back yet.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 4:00 PM
well, my DL worked fine, very quick, but game did not go into the manager, it just went to the desktop and it said my trial was over! wont bother with this one, have deleted it! too many problems lately with bf. disappointing.

yeah! where is the standard version?

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jun 17, 11 6:37 PM
want the game but its very slow. i have same problem as moonlady

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 8, 11 5:33 PM
i would love to buy this game, but probably wont as i am still stuck on the first game at the clock which just doesnt work. this makes me very nervous about All Revved Up.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 10:35 PM
i dont have the lever either. i was looking forward to this game. gonna get my money back!

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 2, 10 3:55 PM
i have exact same problem as HOWATCH. says i need adobe flash 10 active x. go to page and it is invalid. i too have everything updated. very frustrating!

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Nov 1, 10 3:54 PM
game wont let me pick up anything from that spot

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Nov 1, 10 12:09 AM
no passport in wharehouse 12, got hatpin but no passport. where is it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator