Posts created by jeannieD

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on May 8, 11 7:55 AM
I have found it !!!! thanx anyway all.

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on May 7, 11 7:12 AM
I have almost completed the cave, but using a hint about 5 times,and it doesn't even show up, also been to the walkthru 3 times looking and looking! BUT in the first room of the cave , where IS that gosh darned "pyramid" anyways??? please help, I can go no further without it, thankyou thankyou thankyou in advance!

WOW!!!! Happy thanksgiving to us from BIG FISH huh guys??? huh??? Can you tell I'm excited?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 8:21 AM
I was LOVING this game, when I got trapped in the corridor. I went into the first search scene, and found everything, now I can't back out of the search scene! All of the items have been found, and the item list will not go down either! can't access my inventory, what to do??????

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 6:54 AM
game loaded fine, installed fine, but i keep noticing with the last 2 or 3 games I have downladed, bfg also uninstalls, and reinstalls my game manager!!?? What's up with that? soooo, after i hit play now, the two game logos come up, and then it flashes off, and goes right to the Do you want to play again screen! Heeeeeeellllppppp!!!!!!

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 31, 10 4:29 AM
Wellll, I was all set to write a few scathing words about this game,,,,but,,I think I will give it a while for the dust in my brain to settle, and just leave a few comments.
First, I did not enjoy the demo at all. It actually aggravated me to the point of making me finish the whole hour just to prove to myself that I could!!! (1) that music and those backround sounds were just annoying! (2) that curser,ohhhhh, that curser. (3) really really annoying, was the popping up and down of the inventory/clue bar.(key or no key),,,and (4) crazy small frags, hidden in crazy dark places. OK there's the few bad ones.
Then there's (5) the story could be very charming. (6) at least the developers tried something new with that Inventory bag buisness.,and last but not least (7) game has no timer, so if played at a nice slow relaxing pace, which I am feeling it should be, one may be able to get used to these things. Soooo, all in all , Yes I finished the demo, but will not buy immediately, maybe for a rainy day or a DD.
Thanks for listening and enjoy!

posted in Journalistic Stories on Jul 19, 10 3:14 PM
Another piece of crap, sorry, just my opinion!

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 19, 10 3:40 AM
I haven't posted much, but I am soooo very disappointed in this piece of ummmmmmmm, "work", I had to spout somewhere! First, I was so excited about this game, then, I tried it. Big mistake. It downloaded nicely, graphics were pretty, until you try to find these tiny little blobs of objects.OK, music was very nice, until about 5 minutes into the game. OH, and wait until the opening sequence, when you realize that you are HIJACKED and have to sit thru the opening credits, not to mention the cut scenes, where you cannot skip ahead, or get back to the main menu to turn that repetitive music off, unless you want to start the chapter all over again.I think some good ol' American know how could take this title and make a beautiful game, but as it is........"PEEEEHEW"

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 9, 10 12:45 PM
My Dearest Poodlebear, I'll have you know that I am buying this game only after it is "Poodlebear Approved"! Much like most all of the games I have purchased from BFG. I would like to send a LOOONNNNGGG overdo HUGS and KISSES to you Poodlebear, for all of your helpful, and right on reviews.
THANK you Poodlebear.

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Dec 5, 08 8:11 AM
CYNTHIA wrote:Tried Boston Nightfall and found dialogue boring . The game didn't hold my interest like most seek/find games do; others may like it but I won't buy it. Thought it would be nice to see scenes of Boston;my home town.

Hey Cynthia !! I am also from Boston, haven,t tried the game yet, but just cuz of the locale, i've just gotta try it ! I live in New york now, and oh how I miss my beloved home town. Thanks for the heads up !

posted in Redrum ™ on Oct 31, 08 4:47 PM
Just finished the Game......it was a good one. TY BFG !

posted in Miss Teri Tale: Vote 4 Me on Oct 27, 08 8:02 AM
don't think I'll be voting for this game any time soon ! What were they thinking?
Seemed to me, the whole time during the looooooooonnnnnggggg 1 hr. trial, that Miss Teri Tale creators rushed this one out to jump on the **** game phenom that is happening now, or maybe for the elections (?). I found the game cluttered and confusing. Big disappointment is my own opinion for this one. I actually liked the first one, and although at my age, it's not hard to confuse me, this was one frustrating trial.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator