Posts created by Co1ico1e

Thank you both. I ended up restarting the game to get back to expert mode and since the hidden object scenes were not the same, it wasn't too bad. I appreciate the help though.

When I was playing the demo, I played in expert mode, but when I bought and re-opened the game it has me playing in regular. I can't find the option anywhere to switch back to expert. Does anyone know how I can get back to expert without replaying the first hour of the game?

posted in Path To Success on Jul 7, 11 9:16 PM
Fun game, but waaaayyyy too glitchy. Usually had to figure things out through trial and error because goal explanations were either wrong or didn't provide enough information. The award function does not work properly either (I got the award for getting 20 of the awards, but I did not get the award for getting 10???) Anyways, more research needs to be done on these games before sending them to the market. I've been a BFG customers for almost 6 years, but I've played more games with serious issues in the last few months than I had in the other 5+ years. Did the game testers get fired or something???

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 11 9:39 PM
Twelve eyes not working....wish this glitch was in the demo version and not 5 minutes into the game after you purchase it

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 11 9:24 PM
Same problem here. I'm a little frustrated considering how convenient it is that the glitch takes place right after the demo ends and you have to buy the game to continue. Hope an answer/solution/fix is posted soon.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 10 11:00 AM
I am also having trouble with the dialogue (I can only see the very bottom of the words). I ran Dr. Felix and submitted it through a customer service chat session yesterday and I was told to update my video card and directX for good measure and then un/reinstall. I did all of that and still no words. I am hoping they post an update for this soon. I feel like I have to keep using the hint button to figure out what to do and I hate that....what's the point of playing the game.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 4, 09 12:39 PM
I cannot get back into the game. I think I was almost at the end, but I got kicked out and now I cannot get back in. When I hit play I just get sent back to my desktop. I got kicked out several times during play, but could always get back in. I don't want to have to start over at the beginning. I have re-installed and that didn't work. Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator