Posts created by alknows

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 15, 17 10:52 AM
I was playing this level when one of the boats just rowed itself onto dry land near the worker's camp. Finally got him back in the water by tasking him with getting the magic stone but then the game crashed. Anybody else have this issue?

posted in Clutter on Jul 10, 17 9:30 PM
I enjoy the Clutter games, had some of the later ones and decided to try the original. Good thing for Leon I did. Misspelling Tennessee and moving the Grand Canyon from Arizona to Colorado were not confidence builders.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on May 20, 17 8:51 PM
If you buy this game when a 60 percent discount is offered, the price is only $1 more than what you would pay for the regular game.

posted in Country Tales on Oct 13, 15 11:12 AM
I'm feeling a bit disappointed with this game. It's fun, [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 6, 14 5:09 PM
Worst game in gaming history. Can't believe I wasted a credit on it. Some of the answers are not spelled correctly, which is kinda a hindrance in a word game. Off to gaming hell with this one.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 18, 09 10:06 PM
I'd like to see a 'suncatcher,' a version of the golden magnet that collects coins, but this would collect sun

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Sep 4, 09 9:38 PM
Does anyone have a list of the plants that are obtainable as gifts, without hacking. I read somewhere on here there were 27 day plants, seven mushroom plants, and three water plants. I have the three water plants, but was curious if anyone has a list of the others that are available, I currently have 11 day plants and a lonely magnet shroom.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator