Posts created by Druecilla

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting on Feb 6, 17 11:50 AM
I'm stuck in the cave without the pick axe and all the locations are locked. Help!

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings on May 21, 14 2:30 PM
I have this game on my iPad and can't get out of the Difficulty Level screen. As soon as you hit the Play button you get the Difficulty Screen, and I can not find any way too exit it.

posted in Inbetween Land on Sep 26, 13 10:36 PM
I just downloaded this game three days ago. I got as far as the tunnel and every time I enter it the screen freezes.

posted in NightShift Legacy: The Jaguar`s Eye on May 1, 11 9:00 PM
DenBen21 wrote:I found all of the items in the first three locations and the game won't move on. All of the items are crossed out and hitting hint in all three locations (it was a scavenger hunt) brought me back to the map, so I know they were all found. Do I have to start all over or is there a way to fix this?

I found this same problem farther into the game. I'm about 40% through, in Barcelona and also in a Scavenger Hunt game. I had trouble finding the last toothpick asked for and using hint did not solve the problem. There is simply NOT a toothpick where indicated. When I finally got something to respond, it was a pencil and not a toothpick beside the window the hint indicates. But the toothpick was marked off my list. Now all items are shown to have been found, but the game will not continue. Deffinately a coding glitch somewhere.

I'll be deleting it tonight, what's the point of keeping a game that does not work. Too bad as the story is interesting.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Apr 26, 11 12:23 AM
Lucked out. I exited the game then logged back into it and was able to scan the Dancer and excavate. Anyone having trouble can try that, as well as watch your arrow when you are scanning. If it's red you haven't scanned it yet. Don't excavate the other items you can scan, I wonder if that's what locked up my game before. When I logged back into the game those excavations were closed again.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Apr 25, 11 11:28 PM
I'm also stuck at the Dancer statue. I've done everything including scanning the dancer multi times, but it does not complete, I can not get it to accept that I've scanned it and allow me to extract it. A fun simple game so far but as others have mentioned this same spot, it's got an obvious glitch.

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 19, 11 2:25 AM
My order for the 18 latches is different than in the Walkthrough. Here's my solution:

Left Right
05 08
16 10
09 14
01 17
07 06
18 12
03 15
11 02
13 04

Not many people have a memory that can remember the order for 18 of these. Here's how I did it:
I took 'Sticky Notes', cut them into small tabs about 1/4'' x 3/4''. As I confirmed each latch I put the numbered sticky tab on my screen at that position.
GL

I down loaded the full version of the game last night. It took about 10 minutes and runs perfectly. Hoping everyone is able to play this one now. I'm well into the game and so far have not encountered any big problems. There is a lot of area to cover to find clues. I am enjoying the game but have to say the music becomes very annoying after a while so I had to turn it off. I like the actors, the dialogue is not corny and there is not a lot of over acting. A couple of sticky areas figuring out what I've missed, but basically a really great play so far.

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Apr 11, 10 1:03 AM
There is deffinately something wrong with this game. I have reinstalled it twice. Each time I get a message saying that my Adobe Flash Player is out of date. It is not, I have the latest version. Yet, each time I reinstalled this game I got the same message.
I also can not go beyond the first Room, can not pick up the scroll.
Very frustrating
I do not reccommend this game.

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 22, 09 2:27 AM
Clean the wounds, one at a time. Quickly pick up the Q-tip and hold it on the wound, clicking left mouse button a couple times. No need to move the tip around, just hold it over the bite mark.

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Sep 14, 09 1:08 AM
Of all the games I've bought from BF this one has been glitched from the begining. Code is poorly written as I have tried to run it unsuccessfully on Windows Vista and XP. On Vista I end up with the 'Grey Screen' several have mentioned. After contacting BF and running their "DrFelix' diagonistic program, following their instructions, upgrading my Shockwave Player then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I am still at the same Grey Screen road block, nothing has changed. >.<
On XP It pixialtes, this is possibly caused by an over loaded computer, but unlikely as it runs hi-end mmorpg without problems.
The challenges, (Puzzles) are more annoying than fun, and some simply do not work properly. I am stuck at the Dragon Puzzle, I have assembled it several times, switching the legs, it does not complete.
Jones always positons in front of you, between anything he must interact with and your view. This is a game downer as you must move him aside in order to use the items he has. The game concept and story are good, it's too bad it's so poorly designed.

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Sep 14, 09 12:38 AM
debkins56 wrote:I cannot get across the log tree, as i seen others can't either. I offically hate this game, and now cannot complete it because there is no skip option. This sucks when you purchase a game, get 3/4 through it and cannot complete. I am angry and frustrated with this game, and I am uninstalling it , to save my sanity

The lack of skip option is extremely annoying. However, I'm 60 and was able to navigate the flight and the balance on the log. Oh, btw, here's the worst part..... After you manage to cross that log successfully!!!!! There's another left-right mouse button challenge. a lever you need to push one way or the other to keep a stone bridge headed for it's locking position. The bridge swings back and forth as it advances towards the other side, you must try to keep it centered so that when it reaches the other side it doesn't 'bounce back to the begining. So gl crossing that log, there are more annoying puzzles to come.

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Sep 14, 09 12:21 AM
Copybook wrote:[ I am in the hanger and cannot get this Diamon to light the stove he won't give the pilot the ampule, he won't do anything. I think theres something really wrong with this game either that or it's me.

Please help me i've clicked so much i have RSI !

What you have to remember is; You must to complete "ALL" chat options. That means talking to the girl who will tell you you should make some coffee. You also have to do it all 'exactly' in order. Not only is this a frustrating game, it's still needs a lot of work. Jones stands in the way of most of the actions you need him to do. Someone needs to do a little more quality control at Big Fish.

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Sep 5, 09 2:03 AM
I am also having the grey screen problem, it is deffinately a glitch in the program. Does Anyone know exactly what is wrong??? And how to fix it?? Is it the OS maybe? I'm using Vista.

Hondast100 - In case you haven't found it yet.... once Jones says he needs the brick, it's on the grass at the gate, right side in front.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator