Posts created by kimtoo

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 20, 10 9:13 AM
I would love to play this game, but had so much trouble with it going to a black screen everytime it changed scenes, for like 30 seconds at a time. Finally it went to a black screen and stayed that way. I had to shut down my computer to get rid of it.
I run vista and put the ant-virus into game mode, so I don't know why this wouldn't run. Seems like a good game though.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 1, 09 6:45 AM
I made the bronze key, but it's not in my inventory....where did I lose it? I need it to unlock the cabinet in Leonardo's bedroom. I have the mold, but no key. I've searched the walkthroughm but didn;t find where I messed up Can someone help?
P.S. I sure do appreciate all the support.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 1, 09 6:40 AM
thanks!

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 31, 09 8:04 PM
Where was the crank? I totally missed it.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 29, 09 7:12 AM
I have this problem too, but in addition, my knife is gone. I don't know what to do except start over? I know I picked it up....it's just not in my inventory.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 29, 09 7:09 AM
I have a problem, I have no knife, tho I know I picked it up. I sure hate to begin all over again....but don't know what else to do? I'm at the point where I need it for several tasks...and it's not there.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 8:27 AM
Sorry, was what I got the ending? I thought maybe it was a glitch because it was merely a black screen and nothing after the 2 guys say no at Iris's disappearring into air...I'm not at all disappointed in the game itself, I loved it. I just wanted toknow what the ending scenes were.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 6, 09 10:27 AM
well, I'd sure like to, cause the last thing I can see is "NO!" and a black sceen. No sound, no ending scenes. I have to hit the 'esc' key to get to the menu. boo-hoo, I wanted to see the end of this!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator