Posts created by tuttepeever

posted in The Others on Mar 16, 14 3:15 AM
snapnhiss wrote:I'm not understanding the high level of excitement and enthusiasm about this game. No wide screen and even though I'm not too fussy about graphics, this is pretty simple looking stuff. And... what story? I played for half an hour or so and nothing grabbed me. This might have been noteworthy a few years ago but I'm not really too impressed with it at this point in my game playing experience.

I agree with you. I found nothing excitint or enticing about this game.
Another one of those that takes you all over the place without providing a map. I got so frustrated I stopped playing.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 21, 14 4:43 AM
I hated this game along with 13th Skull. I love the original games with much less hand holding to get through them.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 12, 14 3:45 AM
I keep being directed to a cloud but nothing happens when I click on it. Anyone have any tips.

Thank you Bigfishette

When I tried it, it didn't work. When I press two buttons they disappear. Have tried every combination and it's the same.

I'm stuck in a HOG where I need to find a revolver. When I use the hint button it shows me 8 different buttons and regardless of which I click on, I can't find the right combination and the SG doesn't help. Has anyone gotten through this and if so, can you help...please. I can't progress any further.

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 13 1:36 AM
Great Game with beautiful graphics. Loved it.

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 13 12:23 AM
Bought it without playing the demo. It won't download. Have tried several times and I don't get a code or any explanation. Someone help.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 12:24 AM
annmba wrote:i found out
Would you please share what to do. I've stuck for hours. Tx.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 1:45 AM
I have been trying for over half an hour to find a damned glow worm. It doesn't matter where I place the pyramid on the grass, nothing works. So frustrated this the New Year. I had hoped to finish this game as my form of celebration since I am all alone. No luck.. Regardless I wish all Fishies a Very Happy New as well as BGF who continue to provide us with great games.

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Dec 19, 12 4:03 AM
I have a huge inventory of many things but without a hint button, I have no idea where to use them regardless of how many times I backtrack. This is probably the most frustrating game I have ever played. Definity a no buy for me.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 1:01 AM
I am totally disappointed as MCF games were my favorite some years ago. Own 4 of them and have played them countless time. Since then they have gone downhill.

I don't like the game play, the graphics, the hint system and the strategy guide. With nothing to make it fun as in the graphics, it's all a long slog.

peachesmom50 wrote:I have to agree with everything well stated by "cbtx" .. thx for saving me the trouble!!

ERS... get it together .. cause right now you're losing fans!!!

I totally agree. At one time I loved their games but now have become tired of the same old, same old and the washed out graphics. I prefer games that have crisp and clear graphics. Far more enjoyable to play. So much of the gaming experience is based on the visual aspect. ERS have lost that vision.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 12 5:40 PM
Thank you for the fix. I finished the game and loved every minute of it. The creativity and graphics are outstanding. Keep them coming please.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 12 12:13 AM
I was loving the game until I hit the glitch in Chapter 5. Unless it is fixed in the next few days, I am asking for a refund. I don't understand why the game wasn't thoroughly tested before it was offered for purchase.

I have looked at other sites offering this game and so many complaints are about the error in chapter 5. That of course means, it is not our computers but the game itself. The suggestion to use Dr. Felix just adds and unnecessary burden on BFG to have to respond to all that mail.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 12 12:01 PM
I am having the same problem with chapter 5. Can't get through the door without the game shutting down.

posted in Dark Arcana: The Carnival on Oct 8, 12 3:17 AM
Finished that game and found it such a refreshing change from all the same old,old themes offered lately. Regardless of having to go to and fro, I didn't mind. Beautiful graphics and some new puzzles....not too difficult. Kudos to the developers. Please keep these coming. We are in desperate need of something new.

Not Sure why a Strategy Guide is an option as it is totally unncessary. The Hint system take you by the hand. TG otherwise I would have been so frustrated as I seem to be more and more with all the to and fros in recent games. Without it, It's a real challenge to our memories,

So few games today provide a real challenge without having a photographic memory of scenes past. WISH the developers would come up with someting different and more challenging but on a level that most of us senior can find enjoyable. Some of the best games of the past did. Thankfully I bought them and can keep replaying them without becoming bored.

I truly expect that most of the buyers are around my age and we need these games to help us spend the countless hours of daily boredom. I know they are a lifesaver for me. Expect others feel the same. If so reply to this post.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 12 1:34 AM
A No Buy for me as well.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 12 1:43 AM
The Third in the Series and I love them all. The Fantastic Graphics are what suck me in the the most. So crisp and beautiful. They make any frustrations I might have with the game secondary. Probably the most beautiful graphics of all games todate. Finished the game and loved every moment.

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 27, 12 1:37 AM
Problems with the game freezing while doing puzzles. Particularly if I don't move the cursor immediatly. Could have been a good game but not with all these problems.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator