Posts created by cattyha

posted in Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 18 10:06 AM
Same issue... didn't get the scriptwriter notes and now can't go back to get them...don't want to start the entire game over... why hasn't this been fixed since first reported.. and you are letting the game be sold with known glitches....

posted in Jewel Quest III on Mar 4, 18 10:55 AM
Why are all the topics locked and why was nothing ever addressed about the Mac version is unable to load? Why have it on your site available for the Mac if it won't work?

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 17 7:50 PM
In the basement once I have entered the password and hit enter it will not go to the next screen. It just remains with the password on the computer screen with the cursor on the screen flashing. I cannot move forward in the game. I am running on a MacBook Pro 10.12.6

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 17 12:44 PM
My MacBook Pro running El Captain 10.11.6 crashes at the beginning trying to catch the energy orbs during the demo. This is a game glitch... what is the fix?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 16 5:55 PM
Someone please give me a clue on this one.. I cannot figure out how to defeat the Dark Ghost.. he seems to be able to turn a lot more disks to his color than I ever can -- there must be a strategy to this that I'm missing...

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 15 5:14 PM
I'm running Mac OS 10 El Capitan and I cannot access the 4th cassette either. It seems to be a cross platform issue... there needs to be a fix for this.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Nov 13, 12 6:32 PM
Trial crashed 3 times during play. Always restarted but not in the hand/place I was in when it crashed. I would buy but not if it is going to crash every 15 minutes or so. This is on my MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo running 10.6.8

On the Mac version the clue for the tulip shape vase position shows the vase should be next to the wall of the cabinet that has what looks like paper stuck on the side. That clue is incorrect because in the strategy guide it shows a different vase in that spot and the game will not complete if you put that vase per the clue provided.

Also, I would like to try to figure how to use some items myself without the developer telling me I can use this key in a box in the workshop room and etc. I'm not entirely stupid and would like to use my brain instead of being told how and or where to use the items I find or being told what I exactly need to find to complete the mini games.

Same here -- much rather play on the Mac side rather than the PC. Thanks -- almost finished and I have really enjoyed it!

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Nov 2, 11 7:53 PM
I did tickle the dead guy with the feather -- that's how I got the grappling hook to begin with. The Flying Dutchman still just goes up and down and flashes light to dark. I don't want to start all over!! Bugs should be fixed before the release or addressed quickly -- I see some of these posts go back to August but I just downloaded the game!

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Nov 2, 11 7:03 PM
mlafave wrote:my game won't go any o when I get to the Flying dutchman ship I can connect the grapling hook to the ship then it goes up and down and flickers dark and light again but won't transfer me to the ship scene and contenue play there

Exact same problem -- running a Mac..

posted in The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels on Oct 8, 11 6:20 PM
I guit after the first few minutes of the trial.. I really dislike this type of game.. maybe for some fishes but not for me.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Jun 2, 11 6:45 PM
please tell me where you found the net -- can't even find it in the walk-through!!

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode I on Nov 16, 10 5:58 PM
No problems running it so far but I'm stuck -- how do you get the translator to work on the manual???? Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Sep 26, 10 6:48 AM
Same problem here -- no axe handle & no strap -- did not get it in the hidden object area as walk-through indicated???

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Aug 25, 10 5:48 AM
I was using VMware Fusion before BigFish was releasing Mac games on a regular basis so I was already used to the Game Manager on the PC side of my MacBook Pro. I liked the Game Manager then and after Beta testing it was excited to begin using it. I was very very surprised when it automatically loaded when I downloaded a trial version though. I would have liked to have had the option to do it on my own. Also, not near all of my purchased BF games show up on it....... I don't know how to get the others to show up.

posted in Pathfinders: Lost at Sea on Jun 22, 10 7:07 PM
All you have to do is hold the command key down while you click and that rotates the piece around. Just keep clicking until it is the correct position.

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Apr 20, 10 2:05 PM
I'm running 10.5.8 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. The demo worked great and I was just about to buy but it sounds like the actual game is not going to work from some of the other posts I just read... I don't understand why the demo would work but the actual full game won't.......... Can anyone from BFG explain that? Is that common?

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Apr 20, 10 1:58 PM
Demo ran great on my Powerbook Pro Duo. I'm running 10.5.8.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 22, 10 5:21 PM
Oh, it's so good to know I'm not the only frustrated adventure gamer! I started out playing the original adventure games on my Apple II before there were even graphics -- then the games progressed to basically stick figures moving on to the Zork series, King's Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Monkey Island, Myst, Kyrandria, and my favorite series - Indiana Jones and many more I can't remember. Yes I'm old as dirt! I love the adventure games where you have to solve puzzles to move forward. HOGs are fine in small doses but not very challenging when that's all there is... Also, there used to be a time when things did not sparkle and cursors didn't change and you had to click to find things, give directions to move or push, etc an object -- when it took me weeks to finish a game not just hours. Oh those were the good old days....... I do appreciate the walk-throughs, though. You used to have to call a phone number for a hint and pay per hint! That certainly made you try everything first! LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator