Posts created by Eneri

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 16 11:55 AM
Hey all. Looking for new friends to add. Friend code is 595719

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 15 3:06 PM
In the last couple of days, each day I end up getting bounced back to the start, more than once, losing everything I had collected up to that point. I give people gifts, I spin the fortune wheel, I select my daily prize, I search out things needed for the witch, but then the game restarts and i lose all of it. This is frustrating in the extreme and i hope it is fixed very quickly.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 15, 14 10:18 AM
For the daily Bonus, I've noticed that I usually have to leave the game up for awhile to get it for myself. So i just leave it and go get a cup of coffee or something and wait for it to show.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 15, 14 10:16 AM
In the Doll shop in South Dakota, in the back room, on the wallpaper the tiger is very hard to get and usually needs multiple clicks at various points on the tiger. This is very frustrating and annoying.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 12:42 PM
I first tried this game without the collector's Edition and ever had a problem, but then decided to try it with the bonus levels.

At the fisherman's house, suddenly down in the right hand corner, my boxes that tell you what you have went so far to the right I couldn't see it anymore.

I tried ogging off and starting a different player name, but it didn't help. Then I tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it remained the same.

I'm upset. What can I do to fix this?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 7, 14 12:50 PM
Looking for friends. My code is 1314 8176. Thanks

posted in Design This Home on Apr 30, 14 1:27 PM
Why is it that even after buying a rug for the kitchen (which I would NEVER do in RL) my task list still says I need a rug in the kitchen? It's there, I can see it, I'm not waiting for it to deliver, but the gamre apprently doesn't know that. And now it's the same for the living room. Argh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 1:19 PM
I'm finding that at times it's next to impossible to complete the Alchemist's Quest, since the sites apparently do NOT want to give you the items necessary. For instance, right now I can't visit the carnevourous lily because I don't have any Live potions and when I try to get them, all I get is the love item.

If you click to find the Live potion at the lily, you should be able to get that potion, even if it's not for your primary quest.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 29, 14 7:59 PM
My friend code is 1407 2565. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 14 5:11 PM
Although I love this game, I have noticed a few things that I find aggravating in the extreme.

First, even though you want the items to help you access the flag and have clicked to find them, you get the items for, say, the drunken skeleton instead.

Second, too many of the items needed use the same place, such as the coffin or the tower or the table in the inn.

Third, when I craft an item, I never get much from the spin. Is this due to level, or does it never give anything good?

Again, I do enjoy this game, but it definately has its drawbacks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 14 12:49 PM
I was playing then wastold I had to update for my PC. I did what it told me to, but it said No Game Updates Available. Now what? I really enjoy this game ad hope it's not something major.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 14 12:30 PM
My friend code is 227811. Need to get to the Ice Troll and I'm not sure exactly what it is I need, if it's a wand or a torch. Anyway, thanks.

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Aug 31, 12 2:34 PM
OK, I finally figured it out.

First, I clicked on the recipe, then clicked on the recipe pix of the bay leaf. I then returned to the pot, where I clicked on the bay leaf, then clicked on the pot. Voila, it finally went in

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Aug 31, 12 1:14 PM
After clicking around the pot several times I managed to get everything in but the bay leaf. So far, all I can tell is you just have to click here and there and all over and around the pot until it finally goes in.

I agree, it is agravating beyond belief.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 22, 12 11:39 AM
I hate the Jack-in-the-box because you never know when he's going to blow up and the bungees, especially in It's Raining Seeds.

At least with the Jacks you can get him to eat a Hypno-shroom so he'll blast other zombies. With the bungees, all you can hope for is he'll land in front of a Chomper who isn't busy chewing, on a fully formed potato mine, or next to a squash. I wish the tangle weed would pull him down or there was some way you could get him to eat a Hypno so he'd **** other zombies.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 21, 12 5:09 PM
With the Wisdom Tree you get

Mustache
Future
Tricked Out
Dance
Pinata

After that, the Tree says, "Thank you for feeding me. I've given you all my wisdom but you can still grow me taller."

I'm thinking that you can continue to grow your tree so you have something to spend your coins on when you max out. I mean, if you can still collect coins and gems, but it doesn't add to your total, what's the point?

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Jun 15, 12 3:42 AM
I love this game and in fact have played it more than the other Dream Days, though i like them too. I do feel compelled to point out, however, that it's not very realistic.

You have two weeks to plan and pull off a wedding in a foreign country without your usual contacts. During that time you're supposed to repair a fountain (takes quite awhile for concrete to cure), pick olives (which if you're going to eat them need to be processed), make wine (boil the bottles, press the grapes, let it age), sew a dress back together (you'd better be one heck of a seamstress), be down on your hands and knees pawing through leaves for almonds, make a cake, make another cake, make ravioli, travel back and forth from Florence to the villa, then back to Florence, then back to the villa and somehow get a dress made in a day. Not gonna happen, guys.

Still, I do love the game, although Mama Lucia is a little scary with her dreams/nightmares.

I've been through every mode from Carefree to Seasoned Traveler and loved each one, though I admit, I had to have my sister help with the Spot the Difference mini-games. She is the Spot the Difference wonder girl.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Apr 12, 12 5:47 AM
After much stress and frustration with a pen and paper and endless repetions of the music, here are the melodies to be played.

DECDEFEC

GAGE

EEGEEG

AGEFDC

CCDEDCC

EEFGGFED

CEEEDEFEEDDDCDEC

posted in Luxor Adventures on Apr 3, 12 8:45 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. What is up with this? I've used the Hint till it won't Hint anymore, I've clicked on everything within the Hint area, but there is nothing there and I can't advance until I find it.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with playing it again after going through the whole thing the first time.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Aug 18, 11 9:56 PM
I really wish that, when you're all finished with the city, you can have it as a screen saver. I love watching all the people doing their thing.

I love this game, although I'm still having throuble with some of the mini-games but that's just me. And sometimes the citizens are so demanding LOL "We want food!" "We want wood!" "We want food!" Hey, I'm supposed to be in charge, why do I have to do all the work?

But still, I have played this game for hours at a time, and it's especially nice when I can't sleep but I'm brain-dead, because I don't have to think too hard and it's not like you're on a time limit. Not that it's a brainless game; it's not but sometimes I like something that's not going to stress me out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator