Posts created by Neracher

posted in Airport Mania: First Flight on Aug 9, 12 3:32 PM
I did it! Wahooo!

posted in Airport Mania: First Flight on Aug 7, 12 10:40 PM
You have to get a Supreme Score on every level to unlock it.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 18, 12 6:58 PM
I can't get past this one either. I give up...

posted in Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue on Nov 26, 11 10:45 PM
Can't get "expert". Any tips??? FRUSTRATING!

posted in GabCab on Oct 13, 11 3:13 PM
I like this game and AM, but I get frustrated when I can't get the supreme score on a level because the game doesn't provide you with "enough" to do on a level to achieve it. I've played this level over five times (got an award for that...hmmm...Lol) everything is PERFECT and I still only get the master score. How or why is that?

I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but just clicking on her photo won't let you do anything. You should have a photo in your inventory. Pick up the photo in your inventory and click on the photo of the girl. That should do it!

If you shine the infra-red flash light over on the computer desk it will start to "sparkle". Click on it and it will bring you in closer. Then use the flashlight again on the desk between the key board and the monitor. That's where the blood willl show up

posted in Haunted Domains on Sep 27, 11 1:04 PM
Hi guys! I had a hard time on this level too, but I ended up getting expert and here's how.

Dracula is the third guest to arrive. Put him in his room, bring him is luggage and then pick up one of everything he could possibly ask for. Stand outside his room so you are right there when he wants something and you'll get 20 extra points each time for "fast service". Don't worry about the other guests just yet. Let them line up, but watch there hearts so you don't lose anyone.

By the time you start putting the others in their rooms Dracula will only want a couple of more things then he'll be ready to leave. Get him out of there so you can get another large group into his suite right away.

Remember the black roses. This is key. Also, make sure you have upgraded everything that makes the guests more patient before you start this level.

You probably lose one guest on this level, but don't sweat it. Be as mindful as you can of chain bonuses too. I hope this helps. It worked for me!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Jun 5, 11 11:24 AM
I can't get the map to slide under the door to catch the key!!! HELP!

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Jun 1, 11 7:43 PM
I loved this game! I thought it was a lot of fun. I kept the sound off and it was nice to play a hidden object game that wasn't dark and dreary. (Although I don't mind those either). The end is cool. I hope there is a sequel...

posted in Doggie Dash on May 19, 11 12:03 PM
How did you get through it? I can get through it. I just can't get expert!

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 26, 11 10:14 PM
lol. It's A GAME!

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Mar 13, 11 10:44 PM
P.S. Purple_One. The stocking is on the arm chair. It's kind of hard to see, but just click around there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator