Posts created by redbook1960

posted in All My Gods on Feb 28, 12 11:08 PM
my people just froze, i am at the adding roads point of the game, so pretty far into game, I will be bummed if I have to re install

my people just froze, i am at the adding roads point of the game, so pretty far into game, I will be bummed if I have to re install

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 28, 10 2:00 PM
i can not get through that level either. I also have not got expert on most of the levels. I am wondering if that may have something to do with it. It still should let you play though even if you do not get expert....

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 19, 10 10:26 AM
Yes, I do, i have all the helpers i need, my mall is spotless, all same shops side by-side, maxed out all upgrade including security cameras and always end at about $23,000.00 and you need $25.000.00

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 19, 10 12:35 AM
on the last part of level 5 box shop,I have bought everything and upgraded everything, and I cant get the $25,500.00 for daily profit, any tips on this?

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 19, 10 12:31 AM
The franchise is there, it is the blue icon I think, I missed it the first time

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 11, 09 9:54 PM
I liked this game, till the 1st Halloween level, I also can not pass the level, will be asking for a refund.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator