Posts created by pvsquare

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 21, 16 10:31 AM
What are the three moves?

My kind of game. The graphics, sound and story are very good. Creepy. I give it 5 stars.

When I use the guide I return to the guide menu the next time I play the game.

I am a fan of Ravenhearst. Ravenhearst was the first Big Fish Game I bought. The only fault I find with this current game is the walkthrough guide does not save where you used it last and stop the game.

My kind of game. Detective story. I like the sound, graphics and mini games.

My favorite series. I have been waiting a long time for this game. I am not disappointed. Thanks ERS and Big Fish.

posted in Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat on Mar 6, 14 10:21 AM
Based on the reviews and previous games by Blue Tea I have bought this game. I don't know how missed this game earlier. So far I am not disappointed/

Thank BF this game is a buy for me. The sound, graphics and story line is right up my alley. What a great game. Merry Christmas to all.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 5:27 AM
This is a pretty good game. I like spooky games. The HOS are very clear. The hints were very helpful to keep the game moving. The sound and music set the mood and tempo of the game. I will probably wait for the SE version. I have other Haunted Hotel games.

posted in Dance of Death on Sep 8, 13 10:15 AM
I finished the game. The hints were not that helpful sometimes. The HOS were difficult to find in some cases and the hints did not help much. You have to complete some HOS in order to complete some projects. I got not help from the hints. I am not sure I would have bought this game except for a game credit which I used. The skips were useful for some of the mini games. Just could not get some of the mini games. The voice-over could have been better.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 13 1:31 PM
I have bought the other Mystery Tracker games and enjoyed them all. This would looks like it will not disappoint me. The graphics, voice over, and useful hints are very good. I buy for me.

ERS is one of my favorite dev. I have the other Haunted Legends series. This is a very good series and I will be buying this one.

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 13 4:50 PM
This game sounds very good except when try to play it the image is too big for the screen. I tried different screen resolutions and several re-installs but nothing seems to work. I have been buying Big Fish games for four years and never had this problem.

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 12:56 PM
I have purchased the other Dark Parable games and would be buying this one too. I like the story line and the graphics used in the games. The used of a detective as the main character is my favorite type/ I will wait though until the SE version comes out.

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 2, 13 4:05 AM
I too beta tested this game and agree with Sassylassie completely. I have the other Shiver games and this one is exceptional as some do not hold up well in some sequel games. 5 .

sassylassie wrote:I was very fortunate to play the beta version, and all I could say was wow! You guys really came in with a bang on that one. This game is beyond a 10/10 game. Kudos to this team!

Story: Your foster father goes missing (and that's how it links to the opening cutscene), and your elected to take his place. But on the way there your carriage is attacked by a wolf. You think it's just a regular wolf, but is it? Now you got to hoof it the rest of the way when you come across this cabin and you're about to go inside and that's when you have your first encounter with that guy on the picture. Somehow it seems you and him have a link together...

Graphics: Absolutely gorgeous. They have a fantastic art team.

Music: Superbly done. The music fits right with the game. In fact this music was making the creepiness and spook factor keep rising. Giving me chills.

Mini games: Not too hard or easy, it was just right for me.

Hint system: Works inside and out of the H0G scenes. And very well done I might add. None of this "You're done here, look in another location" deals, which I hate.

Map: Not sure as it didn't have it in the beta version.

H0G Scenes: These are fun. Very interactive. I truly enjoyed playing them. And this game definitely isn't H0G heavy. Quite a bit of exploring before you hit another.

Like I said, the spook factor is definitely up there and I can't wait to see the rest of the story. Kudos again to this team. Thank you for a wonderful game.

I have played the other Dark Tales so I will be playing this one too. ERS has a history of making an excellent game for this series. In fact ERS has not dissapointed me on any of thier games.

I have the other Redemption Cemetery games and so I purchased this version with out demoing. ERS has not let me down with their games. I would give it 5

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Feb 14, 13 12:26 PM
I realize this is an old game. 2005. But I don't believe anyone could finished this game entirely in two minutes. I thought the game was fun and maybe a bit clunky. It crashed when I used the hint button. The game was worth the money, considering its age. The sound and voice over was very good. I remembering seeing this game at our local school book fair.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 13 6:20 PM
Elephant is one of my favorite devs. What can I say that has not already been commented by fellow fishes not much. This is a very good game. What a buy!

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper on Jan 16, 13 4:48 PM
I hope there is a sequel to this one. The game was a very good. The devs got it right for me. The use of HOGs, hints and the notebook.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator