Posts created by mafabray

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 27, 10 8:54 PM
Good game,great graphics. This game seemed a little short for me. I don't regret buying it tho!

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Sep 15, 10 8:33 AM
Mostly a HOG game. This is a dark deprressing game,I am up in the air on this game. I liked it but I didnt. I liked that I wanted to know what happened next but I didnt like that its not much adventure.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Sep 12, 10 6:46 PM
I was 30 minutes into the demo then something happened and made me start all over. I do think for the 30 minutes I played I got to far too fast. Seems a little to easy.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Sep 12, 10 6:05 PM
Played demo for 30 minutes,this seems to be a straight HOG game. Not enough adventure for me,would maybe purchase at the $2.99

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 10 11:01 AM
anyone know when the regular version of Drawn is coming out? I cant bring myself to purchase this one,I guess I am ELCHEAPO! lol

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Sep 8, 10 6:14 PM
A beautiful game! a definite buy for me.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 8, 10 6:12 PM
Nope! not for me,takes to long inbetween scenes,quite boring I would say

posted in Cate West: The Vanishing Files on Sep 8, 10 7:55 AM
If you like straight HOG then you will like this game,I prepher a little adventure. So this wouldn't be my first choice,maybe if I was really bored.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 8, 10 6:44 AM
I beta tested this one and loved it,couldn't wait for it to come out. Wonderful graphics,storyline and music! This is one of the better games I have played this summer!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 8, 10 6:41 AM
Not for me. This game is dull,you have to use your hints way to often.Nice graphics is about it for me.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 8, 10 6:37 AM
I am so glad I didn't jump in and purchase this game before trying it like I usually do. I found this game to be boring and it could not hold my attention. The scences are very dark and there isnt any sound. Just not right for me hope others enjoy.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 11, 10 6:21 PM
Loved this game!!!!!!!

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 9, 10 6:18 PM
I do not like this game,I find it very boring. It does not hold my attention. I usually can't stop playing a game,this one I am not even going to finish. What a waste of my money

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on May 9, 10 4:25 AM
Let me know if you figured thid out my puzzle pieces wont rotate.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 8, 09 9:37 PM
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL GAMES FROM BIG FISH. DRAWN IS THE FIRST GAME I FELT I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT. FIRST OF ALL THIS GAME HAS WONDERFUL GRAPHICS AND GREAT STORY LINE. MY PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME IS I FELT IT WAS A LITTLE TO EASY,BY NO MEANS AM I SAYING I AM A GREAT GAMER,BUT WHEN I CAN BEAT A GAME THAT I BOUGHT 24HRS AGO THEN IT MUST BE EASY. KEEP IN MIND DURING THOSE 24HRS I WENT TO WORK AND TOOK CARE OF MY 3 CHILDREN AND SO ON,SO I DIDNT PLAY 24HRS STRAIGHT. I JUST FEEL THE GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE DIFFICULT. I WILL STILL GIVE THIS GAME A THUMBS UP,JUST DONT THINK I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT FOR SUCH LITTLE GAME TIME.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator