Posts created by babe09

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 11:52 AM
Thank you so much! YOU just made my day, acp95ejp01ecp02!

Now I can move on, and will pay more attention.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 9:10 AM
I can't find the club for the last guy on the docs. If there is a club, I see it nowhere. Did I miss something?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 11, 15 12:19 PM
I have windows 7 and am locking up at the very end of round three. I am going to reinstall, and see if that solves the issue, if not, I will wait to buy the entire game once there has been an update. Cute game, hope its fixable!

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 20, 14 5:57 PM
Same here.. I have made the key, and the mechanic sets waiting for me to unlock his shackles. Doesn't look like I am going to be able to do that until the poor man freezes to death, or we get another update! LOL.

I have backed out, and come back in, and will now delete and reinstall the game to see if that helps.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 27, 12 1:26 PM
Me too! Me too! What she said ^^^^ I would love an answer!

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 27, 12 1:22 PM
This game does not display correctly on my Windows 7 OS, w/64 bit. Is there a fix for that? And do I just need to reinstall for it to work correctly?
Thanks for your help!

The only 2 problems I had is it didn't save my name in profiles, however it did manage to save the game and started me right where I ended.

Then.. and this part really hurts... I finished the game, and went on to play the bonus. Now I am looking for the second half of the 2nd punch card. I have the one, but the other is not in either place that it should be so I can't move forward. So much for bunus game. I did reinstall, hoping that would work, but it hasn't.

That second card is simply not there. And YES, I did check and go along with the SG just to make sure I hadn't missed a step along the way.

Bummer....

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 31, 11 6:31 AM
Same here.. same gold block at the top of the grid and it's not going to go away for nuttin! Please fix!! Otherwise this is a cute game.

Just so you know.. I had to reload the game and start over. I wondered why I didn't have any green stones, and knew I had found 2 of them. So when I restarted the game, and had found the 15 pieces of puppet parts, I had the last head. Unlike the first time. You may have to reload too.

Hi Kel. I looked at your spoiler and went thru everyone of them step by step and still I can't find the missing head of the last puppet. Can you help?

Really enjoyed this game although it was rather short for a CE. I never had to use the resources, and it took me about 4 hours to play (between cooking dinner, taking care of the pets and small chores around the house). I imagine if I had not stepped away, I could have finished in about 2 hours max.

Nice opening, great graphics and the extra game play was ok.

Overall, I loved the game but I would prefer a game that takes me a lot longer to do. Even on the causual mode!

Hope you all find it fun to play regardless.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 4, 11 10:38 AM
The 'house' is the hint on your box above the XXXX

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 3, 10 8:37 PM
I agree with Babe09!

And may I add: If you like HOG games, you will truly enjoy this game. It's not going to take you 2 hours to complete... actually, you will get several hours of game play. Some may seem a littel repetitive, but if your like I am and you just need to unwind, this will be a very enjoyable game!

Hilarious characters to say the least. And if you want to really get into some hidden objects, make your higher priced updates on that castle for even more time on the game.

The folks who knew those of us that enjoy HOG must have taken all of this into consideration! Thanks so much for filling my hours with a little more HOG that was pleasant to play.

Please know this is so worth your money!

Have fun everyone!!

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 3, 10 8:33 PM
CasualGran wrote:After 15 minutes I stopped playing the demo of this HOG. It's not that it's a bad game. Oh no, if you like HOG scene after HOG scene and repair an old castle with the money you'll earn from selling your found stuff, then this is a game for you! It has bright and colourful graphics, nice music and voice-overs and you can play in relaxed mode or in timed. You can set your screen to full or wide too, you can choose not to play the tutorial and you can switch cursors. All good things in a game, It even has a story without you having to help out your grandfather, that is to say... now you have to help out your aunt, the fairy godmother Oh well, of you like this game, you won't be too annoyed about it I suppose

But as I said, not my game. Too much HOG scenes the junkpyle style.

Anyway, to all fishies enthousiastic about this HOG: Happy Gaming!

I could hardly stand the wait, and so glad MCF 13th skull is finally here!! What a great game so far! I was so worried that I wouldn't get it loaded right, as I do have a few in my history that wouldn't format on my computer, even though I do have the latest versions of everything on a Window's 7 - 64 bit.

So far, so good. No complaints, and been at it all afternoon and evening between dogs, hubby and chores. Trying to keep away from the "cheaters corner" as I love to refer too.. and so far not to bad. Been there only a couple times.

So now, I am to tired to go further, but you can bet I would be here all night if I could!!

Thanks Big Fish!! ME HAPPY!!.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving... you just brightened mine!

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 23, 10 5:25 PM
I was surprised how long this game went on. It was worth the money, and it was a lot of fun for me. Hope you all enjoy it as well!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 13, 10 8:51 PM
Press escape, but dont' forget to save your game.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 13, 10 8:49 PM
I have re-measured all the locations of footsteps.. used the magnifier, and searched all the rooms.. clicked everything I possibly could and still no ladder...

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Oct 1, 10 11:30 PM
RedSox4evr wrote:on average, I play 6-8 bfg games a month...and none of them say win7 for system requirements. With the ocassional exception, they all work. This one does not even open. Win xp is obsolete. Games should be win7 acceptable. I really dislike a great game being released and not working. Still waiting for Redemption Cemetary to be fixed. Starting to lose faith in this website.

Don't lose faith.. these folks are very generous about giving you credits for games if you come across a problem that can't be fixed. I don't think I have ever had a problem that they didnt' try to make right... So make sure if you did everything you could and got nowhere, to contact them and let them know via their chat window. I am sure they will make it up to you.

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Oct 1, 10 11:26 PM
So glad to hear they understand our dilemna... I really wanted to play that game and it's never worked on my windows 7/64 bit system. No sense in rehashing all that you complained about as mine is the same. It doesn't work at all... sigh

I am just glad it might get fixed so we can all enjoy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator