Posts created by Crasyhorse

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 19, 16 11:46 AM
i found it on the right side bottom of the picture frame of the lady

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 2:47 PM
i finish the game and the bonus game and cant get to play the puzzle. it tell's me that i haft to play the last big HOP. but dont know where that is. can anyone help me pls.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 15 3:14 PM
click on his face on the bottom left side then on the tree, then do the same for the rest

posted in The Emptiness on Mar 10, 15 3:24 PM
need help please send me via email [Removed by Moderator] letters with no hints please thank you

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 4:21 PM
having the same problem cant go back to the lake portal

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 13 11:36 AM
when i put the cacroche in the soket it disapears and i cannot put the legs on it.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 2, 12 5:47 PM
I was aving the same problem with the test tube and poisonous plant . I downloaded Adobe Shockwave and it solve my problem and i got to finish the game and the bonus game

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 2, 12 5:46 PM
Wuschelwu wrote:
Sister13 wrote:Now this is the second CE I´ve got Probs with, in the Greenhouse as soon as I try to take the Poison from the Plant my Computer froze 2 times and as I tryed a 3. time, after reinstalling I had a Acess Violation Error, well thats not funny anymore and I´m not amused! I´ll write the Tech-Support and I hope they can fix it, Drivers are all up to date and Compi has 4 GB RAM and enough power for the fastest Shooters so this should not be a Prob

Sis

It is not your computer - having the same problem and know a few others having the problem as well.
It is nearly never the customers computer.
They will tell you to send Dr. Felix so they know, what kind of programs you have running and after that they tell, that your pc is not compatible with the game. Always the same answers, never really help
Strange, that I never have problems with games from other portals. It is only BFG I have problems with in a lot of games. And always a fix is coming sooner or later.[/quote
I was aving the same problem and i downloaded adobe shockwave and it slove my problem

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 2, 12 5:42 PM
Wuschelwu wrote:
Sister13 wrote:Now this is the second CE I´ve got Probs with, in the Greenhouse as soon as I try to take the Poison from the Plant my Computer froze 2 times and as I tryed a 3. time, after reinstalling I had a Acess Violation Error, well thats not funny anymore and I´m not amused! I´ll write the Tech-Support and I hope they can fix it, Drivers are all up to date and Compi has 4 GB RAM and enough power for the fastest Shooters so this should not be a Prob

Sis

It is not your computer - having the same problem and know a few others having the problem as well.
It is nearly never the customers computer.
They will tell you to send Dr. Felix so they know, what kind of programs you have running and after that they tell, that your pc is not compatible with the game. Always the same answers, never really help
Strange, that I never have problems with games from other portals. It is only BFG I have problems with in a lot of games. And always a fix is coming sooner or later.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 2:58 PM
in the maze i cant go ,right, right, up, left, up, at all , why is that?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 11 2:54 PM
Hi in the maze cant go right right up left up at all , why is that

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator