Posts created by Putt1505

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 17 3:07 AM
I couldn't agree more! The new "team" has completely ruined the characters. I own every single Emily game and this newest one will probably be the last one I will buy.

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Aug 27, 15 8:27 AM
I can't get past Mexico and here is why: All of a sudden the conveyer stopped bringing menus and burritos. Customers are leaving because I have no menus or burritos to give them. I tried picking up cakes, popcorn, etc., and throwing them in the trash to hopefully bring a menu or burrito onto the conveyer, but nope. The conveyer just replaces exactly what you threw away. Anyone else have this issue? I don't see it on the forum.

posted in Black Rainbow on Jul 2, 15 10:30 AM
I know that no one is likely to see this as this forum is not very current but I would love it if someone could tell me where to find the gold that goes into that spinning thing. I'm stymied in the game! Thanks

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 6, 15 1:22 AM
Thanks for the help!!

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 5, 15 9:41 AM
Anyone??? I am ready to give up on this game. Don't know what I was thinking when I bought it. I guess I'm just soooo sick of all the HO games that are TOO easy and basically all the same old same old. At least this one was different and it is from the makers of City of Fools which I loved after I got the hang of it. Patiently waiting for someone to create a Walkthrough.

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 12:59 PM
Not sure about The Emptiness yet. I'm having some trouble finding the letters of the second word. Still debating on buying the game.

However......someone (Phatkhat I think) mentioned that City of Fools 2 was in the works and I devoured City of Fools 1....one of my all time favorite games, totally insane. So does anyone know about a release date for City 2?? I checked a couple of websites and a FB page and read something about 2014, but I don't see it released anywhere yet. Anybody???

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 6, 13 2:38 PM
Not sure how to explain this. Hope someone can help. I'm on Level 4. My score that lets you get the amount needed to go up a level is stuck...won't move...because what I need to get to add to my XP score (or whatever they call it) isn't available til Level 5. Can't get to level 5 because my score won't change without buying the tasks! Is it just me or is the scoring and upgrade system in this game waaaay complicated???? Probable just me. UGH.

posted in Happy Chef 2 on Aug 6, 13 5:17 PM
jawfish wrote:oops I posted this in wrong place, so here it is again

I like food cooking games. I like that for this one we get to make different kinds of food from first Happy Chef. This game seems slightly harder and the last restaurant (French) is crazy. From the 2nd restaurant, my hand started hurting from all the dragging.

Please developers, if you read this, make it possible to right click to send food from oven or stove to prep table and hopefully also to customers.

Also make it a tad easier to get 3 stars for the last restaurant, even with decor and food upgrades max, it is difficult.
'

Everything Jawfish said. I bought the game...desperate for a TM...but regretting it because of the click and drag. Give us right click!! Please!

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 13 1:47 PM

I opened the chest (okay I used the skip to open the chest) and then was stuck, so went to SG which said to push the chest (in order to reach the trap door above it) and I can't figure out how to get it to move. Should I have moved the chest before I opened it?? The lid is stuck open now and I think It needs to be closed to push the chest. Anyone???

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 6:11 AM
Well I was enjoying this game, but all of a sudden the game started "minimizing" itself every few seconds, dropping down to the bottom of the screen and then going to "Paused". I can restore it by clicking on it but then it does the same thing almost right away. Anyone else having this problem? I've never had this happen with a game before. Thanks!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 11 12:27 PM
Well here's MY take: I urge anyone who isn't even going to download the trial because of the timer issue to change their mind. As excited as I was over the arrival of RE2 (bought it from the developer), I went kickin and screamin into the changes, the different format, the 3 star timer, etc., totally in the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" brain mode. Well I was so incredibly wrong. This game is just as much fun as the RE1. The timer really is generous, and I didnt mind my heart rate going up a tad as I tried to finish a level on 3 stars. The clincher for me was just basically getting used to it. Once the new format became second nature, the timer was my friend because I wanted all 3 star gold and I was able to get it...on all levels...adventure, challenge and expert. I've played the game through twice already. So go ahead and DL the trial....it's free...and you might be surprised!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 11 4:56 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:Took me a little over 8 hours to play 2 days worth plus a third day for the bonus section which was another 2 hours took my time used no hints and no SG
I like to make a good game last

No hints...no SG?? RESPECT!!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 11 3:58 PM
Never mind. UGH. I found it. I'm having pre-holiday brain freeze.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 11 3:50 PM
Hi Lady Cav, I'm at the bookstand, placed the dagger where it's suppose to go, see the runes on the dagger, but I have no book to place on the bookstand. Do you know where it is???

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 4:29 PM
Thanks for the fast reply! Guess I just wanted to know if it was a glitch that only I was dealing with! I get so frustrated when that arrow goes away. I try to only buy games that have the direction hint and I thought I struck gold with this one cuz the game is so fabulous otherwise.... Oh well...guess I'll just keep getting lost til my arrow comes back!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 4:02 PM
I am well into the game and all along it's been switching from the nice directional arrows that I love and that keep me moving along...to the dreaded...Nothing to do here...try another location.... or something to that effect. I hate when they take my Go This Way arrows away! Is it just me or is this some cruel twist for people like me who can't find their way out of a cardboard box?? Other than that....LOVE this game.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 5:04 PM
madgicsh wrote:You were had, Angelfish! I also bought from the developers, and paid $13.95US, exactly the same as BigFish.

ALWAYS buy in US currency or you pay too much, especially from BigFish! They still charge more in AUD,despite the fact that our dollar is worth more than theirs - Greedy?

Re level 55, from memory, build more dovecotes and you will get there.

Nienke 12, don't wait for BigFish, they're really slow - buy from Playrix.

If anyone can solve the Challenges, level 25, PLEASE tell me how? I can't get three stars on the game itself for levels 58 and 62, but have finished all levels with at least two stars. But Challenge 25 has stopped me in my tracks - can't get enough wood to go on, even though I knocked down the broken Mansion (can't get enough to fix it, either). HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 11 10:47 AM
FloNS wrote:Can someone who got past level 46 let me know where the extra 100 happiness comes from. You have to have 300 but there are only 4 plots to build on after you tear down the saw, which gives you 200 happiness, how did you get the 100 needed?

I can't for the life of me find anything to destroy or move or add to, please help.

Don't have an answer for you but I DO have the exact same question and it's driving me crazy!! Level 46!! Anyone??? HELP!!!

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 22, 11 6:30 AM
Thanks much! I was having the same problem with the third nail. The one missing for me was the one in the barrel.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 9, 10 7:16 AM
How the heck did you guys even GET to level 90???!! I'm impressed!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator