Posts created by bluehawaii19

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 8, 10 9:50 AM
robin94122 wrote:
bluehawaii19 wrote:I am on the Will Scarlett pardon search and could have sworn I collected his pardon pieces but my count says 0/11. I even used the online walkthrough to try and find the pieces but I cannot find any at all. Is this a glitch in the game?

Almost every area I check says Area Complete with nothing else to do and of course without him, you can't move on.

There is another character after Will Scarlett--Thomas Hood, Robin's husband. Thomas is the one who needs 11.

Click on your journal (the book in the lower right corner) and look at the progress page--it will show you how many pardon pieces you have for each character.

Did you check the Blog Walkthrough here at Big Fish Games? It has a section called "Location of all Pardon Pieces" that tells you where to find the pardon pieces for each character.

When you check the marked screenshots for those locations, the pardon pieces are circled in purple.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

I am positive it is Will I need. He is still inside the ship and keeps asking me if I have found his pardon (if not, he will hide out there). Like I said, I checked online guides and all the areas I check, it says Area Complete, so I am unable to do anything.

When I talk to Marley, she says I am unable to help her because she needs someone sneaky (Will's ability), which I don't have.

EDIT:

I started a new game over and it was the Will Scarlett part I was stuck at. I had all the pardon pieces but it wasn't recognizing that. In the new game, I did everything pretty much the same and was able to unlock him and beat the game.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Sep 7, 10 8:03 PM
I am on the Will Scarlett pardon search and could have sworn I collected his pardon pieces but my count says 0/11. I even used the online walkthrough to try and find the pieces but I cannot find any at all. Is this a glitch in the game?

Almost every area I check says Area Complete with nothing else to do and of course without him, you can't move on.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 18, 10 8:26 PM
Great game but seemed too short to me. I got really into the story and then it was over. I am hoping a continuing game will soon follow.

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths on Sep 16, 09 11:04 PM
I just downloaded the trial and the same thing happens to me. I got enough puzzle pieces for a magic card and then nothing happens, just fish swimming around.

posted in Lost City of Aquatica on Sep 11, 09 8:01 PM
Yes, I am having the same problems as posted.
I have tried everything (different screen resolutions, full screen game window, etc.), but nothing works...

A screencap of the problem:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2mpkkec.png

Below the bottom cut-off line, there are a few rows of items (when you clear some, a lot of items fall down), so it is nearly impossible to beat this level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator