Posts created by commack

Guess I'm not going to buy it either. Have enough problems the the BF app. No solution to that one. Demo played fine. If everyone is having so many problems after actually purchasing it, I will pass.

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Nov 16, 10 9:47 AM
It's cute but not for me. Colors are great. A little too slow for my taste. Froze after 9 minutes into the game. I had to control, alt, delete and even then it didn't want to close down.

I played the demo and had 22 minutes left and the game just froze. Had a hard time getting out of it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Oct 20, 10 2:52 PM
thanks guys.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Oct 20, 10 8:51 AM
Does anyone know if there is a walk through for Madam Fate? I'm playing the game, and sometimes I can't figure out what I'm suppose to do with some of the puzzles. I've looked at the forums and notice a lot of the answers may be there, but not all in one place. Am I missing something?

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Sep 1, 10 11:59 AM
Does anyone know how long this game is? I can't seem to find a walk through.
Like the first hour and am thinking of buying. Anyone?
Commack

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 1:39 PM
So how many chapters are there to the Exorcist?
Commack

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jun 26, 10 11:28 AM
Had 17 minutes to go and demo froze up on me. Wasn't too bad up till then. Don't think I would buy it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 1:45 PM
Thanks for the reply gilly85and bfg Zambezi. I have tried the demo with no problems, but I had also tried Edgar with no problem until I bought it and downloaded it. I will go ahead and purchase and see what happens.
Thank you both.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 12:37 PM
I'd like to purchase Salem Witch Trials, but I had a problem with Edgar Allen Poe and BFG was nice enough to credit me for it, but I'm afraid I'd have the same problem with this one. What do you think?
Pru

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 12:51 PM
Thanks

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 12:27 PM
How long is Deadtime Stories? There is no walkthrough that I know of yet.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 10, 10 4:28 PM
I played the demo for the CE, and now that this version came out I wanted to buy it. But I've been reading about the problems. Is BF going to come up with a "fixed version"? Or is all a coincidence that so many members are having problems? I really don't want to purchase it and then have to deal with it. I know BF is always great on getting things solved or fixed. Is there a problem? Should I buy or wait?

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 15, 09 7:24 AM
OK. Third time is not the charm to download and play this game. I've downloaded three times and the same thing happens. Nothing. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 14, 09 7:19 PM
Thanks Gentlsong. I had deleted twice and then shut down the computer and went off to do dishes. Came back and read your reply and thought maybe that was the problem. But alas no. Reloaded and it still just sits there and stares back at me. Maybe I'll try it one more time tomorrow.
Thanks anyway.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 14, 09 5:43 PM
First time I started to download the demo, it stopped and said the download was interrupted. Had it continue and when it finished I couldn't open it to play it. I tried a number of times and then deleted it all together. I down loaded it again and I still can't open it to play it. Any suggestions.

posted in The Tudors on Oct 28, 09 10:29 AM
I like it so far, but I did have trouble with lighting the first candle and now I'm stuck on opening the letter with the second candle. I have held the letter every which way it allows me to, held it there for a while but nothing happens. This is kind of stressing me out. I've checked the walk through and I'm sure I've done it all. Any ideas?

OK. I guess because I'm playing the demo I just get a little anxious because I want to play as much as I can before the hour runs out. When I held the letter over the fire I didn't wait until the hand appeared. So I played through.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 12, 09 11:29 AM
Go to All game forums and click on the M for mystery case etc. Or go to Gamezebo.
They have the whole walk through.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 28, 09 9:13 AM
OK. Think, you probably left it at the last puzzle you did. I left it at the strange lettering trying to put the "letters" in the right place so the letters matched the correct pictures. Just go backwards until you come to the last puzzle. Make sense?

posted in Enlightenus on Sep 24, 09 9:14 AM
Hi Everyone
I just finished Enlightenus and just loved it. I didn't want it to end. I did have to use the walk thru twice, but I was already stuck. I guess if I had gone through the walk through first I would have known that I probably missed something. But it all worked out. Can't wait for the next.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator