Posts created by Sassylil14u

posted in Webbies on Mar 19, 13 7:15 AM
If you hit full strength on the third large rock down from you on your right side and your webbies left side works everytime. I did it about 5 times to make sure!

posted in Burger Bustle on Jul 17, 10 12:44 AM
Sorry, tired..still did not get first PLACE...arrrrhh..lots of typos in that one..and I also wanted to say that when I got the gold on them, they were all beaten at the EXACT time they needed to be beaten!!!!

posted in Burger Bustle on Jul 17, 10 12:42 AM
Well well well, after posting that a couple of hours ago and having played this gaem for over a month I can say that I FINALLY GOT GOLD ON ALL LEVELS!!! I cant believe it. I post, then I get them. I still did not get first play so Im going back and trying to get all my smiley faces, but dont really think that is going to be enough to get that score. I still need like 1100 and on one level had 7/8 faces, beat it again, still in the gold time, and my score went down by about 5 points?????? Then another level, got the star and it went back up to what it was before I redid the first one...so IDK..we will see!!!

posted in Burger Bustle on Jul 16, 10 9:04 PM
Also this site had a walkthrough for some of the levels and it is what I used to get through most of them.
Hope this helps if they keep it on the boards....
http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/burger-bustle/walkthrough

posted in Burger Bustle on Jul 16, 10 9:03 PM
Same here..gold on all of them except for 23, 58 and 64. I got all the trophies and everything but arrgghh!! I have missed the gold by 4 seconds!!! Does anyone know a way to get the customers to leave instead of sitting down to eat. That is why mine gets messed up, I would have the smileys sooner if they would just leave!!! LOL
Thanks
Tina

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 29, 10 3:19 PM
While there are plenty of problems with the game I have (so far) found it very enjoyable. There is walkthrough online for getting through some of the levels (number 14 especially) where there is a particular order that you buy things in in order to get the customers to order what you need. One thing mentions that if you have not gottenit by 3:40 you might as well reset and start over because after that the customers only order side items. I am happy to say on my second day of playing the level I finally beat it at 3:36 seconds!!!! Now I am stuck on level 23 and dont see how it is possible to beat this level!!! Arrrggghh
I love the game though!

posted in Out of Your Mind on Sep 13, 09 12:33 AM
Hello,
I love this game and wondered why there was never a part 2 or something similar to it. The game is very addicting!!!
Please let me know of any similar games or if a new release is planned.
Tina

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator