Posts created by judie4552

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Jun 7, 16 12:33 PM
I agree with bramer37, I would like very much to finish the game, if anyone can help me please do so. why make it so difficult to move forward so you can go ahead and finish the game then move on to another one.

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection on Dec 28, 15 5:02 PM
I have the same question, I' m not able to go any further in the game, I can't find the missing mirrors, why is nobody answering the questions.

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection on Dec 28, 15 5:00 PM
I have the same question, I' m not able to go any further in the game, I can't find the missing mirrors, why is nobody answering the questions.

I found the duck and i think it was a magnet, nowhere can the rock to open yhr door, it is sinply not,there

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Dec 18, 15 7:16 PM

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 5:29 PM
custom settings. where are they, how do I find them

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on May 5, 15 7:30 PM
I have a new asus computer with windows 7 wide screen this will be my 3rd try to complete the game the rope is attached to back of car phone book on pedal o f car rope is still inventory also I cannon move car forward gear shift will not move forward tells me to attach rope wiyh hook to back of car.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on May 1, 15 10:31 AM
OK IHATE BEING STUPID BUT I CANNOT REMOVE THE STONES FROM THE FLOATING ISLAND. I GET ELEVEN BUT CANNOT GO ANY FURTHER. PLEASE HELP ME. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN GO BACK AND PLAY THE BONUS GAME WITHOOUT STARTING OVER FRO THE BEGINNING.

Please help i don't even know how to get a refund, i was hopeing BFG would send me a revised version of the game. also i cannot play far kingdom it gives be a fatal error at the beginning would also like a solution to that problem.

cherylt928 wrote:Hi there,

I also clicked on the cart (final chapter, I think) and played the HOG before I realized I should have picked up the wrench first. Now, I can't click on the cart anymore to get the wrench, and I can't remove the bolts without it.

As the others, I don't want to start over again since I am this far into the game....

Is there a patch for this yet? Please let me/us know asap.

Happy Holidays! (But bah, humbug on the tech glitch!)

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 29, 13 4:31 PM
mer92830 wrote:I am running In Windows 7, buy games all the time. I played the game as a trial and then ordered the game and now can't open the game. I get the following message":

Exception: Integer Divide by Zero (code 0xc0000094) at address 004445C6 in thread 2E80
Module: TheFarKingdoms.exe
Logical Address: 0001:000435C6

EAX:00002C2A EBX:1DABEED0 ECX:2C2AEFFC EDX:00000000 ESI:0396AF60 EDI:00000012
EIP:004445C6 ESP:0018DA44 EBP:00000048
CS:0023 SS:002B DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B
Flags:00010202

Windows Ver: NT 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
DDraw Ver: 6.1.7600.16385
DSound Ver: 6.1.7600.16385

Product: The Far Kingdoms
Version: 1.0
Time Loaded: 00:00:08
Fullscreen: Yes
Primary ThreadId: 2E80

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 28, 13 7:33 PM
judie4552 wrote:I have the same problem as mer92830 I played demo with no problems, bought the game played the game for a short time,then went to other chores, went back to game no play the errormesseges came up, an uxpecded error came up I paying ,window xp on PC Iplayed the demo with no problems. would enjoy playing game to the end if not i need my money back, judie1940@knology. net. also Dr. felix is no i cannot figure how to un zip is file.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 28, 13 7:32 PM
I have the same problem as mer92830 I played demo with no problems, bought the game played the game for a short time,then went to other chores, went back to game no play the errormesseges came up, an uxpecded error came up I paying ,window xp on PC Iplayed the demo with no problems. would enjoy playing game to the end if not i need my money back, judie1940@knology. net. also Dr. felix is no i cannot figure how to un zip is file.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 10:18 AM
I'm assuming that there is something to carve the pumpkin with, but i cannot find it please give me a hint .

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 13 5:12 PM
hello hello is there anyone out there I'm in the bonus game cannot find the witches bedroom can anyone help me out, would lovw to finish this game.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 13 6:20 PM
I cannot find the face part, i believe ir should be cliffside near the cottage, I've found the note and the stack of posters, please don't tell me to start over i've done that twice

thank you bfgBaikal I finally figured it out

i cannot find the hack saw to get thegraphlin hook, somebody help me please

How could i be so dense, I did what neede to be done and i'm back in the ame thank you.

Thank you for your reply, I 'll tell you what i have in my invetory and hope that will help, I'm at what i think is at the end of chapter six i have wood mushroom herb,earth mushroop herb, dwarf loard helm, dwarf paldroms. ore , and dwarft Mallet. I found the robot eyes and placed the robot. will I find the spirts battle armor in chapters 1 - 6 if so where. icannot move away from that spot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator