Posts created by Mistyskye

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 14 7:50 PM
I have been feeding my pet by using the air ship.. but I have completed the air ship quests and am being asked to feed my pet. When I go to inventory I have several kinds to sell but there is none to feed. How do you get the food to feed if the airship has completed it's journey?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 5, 14 6:29 PM
I would like to ask a few FB friends to play, but can't find out how. I never get the screen FB invites to my invite page, just the ones you offer.... Can anyone explain how I can do this...

As far as I was concerned....It is a big waste of money...You go throught it once with the morphing and then they have you download the special and it's the same exact game with about 2 new find areas... I personally will not spend money on another collector game and not get credit for 3-4 games bought.... The game it's self was a good one, graphics great!!!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 13, 09 8:37 PM
I have done everything but after talking & Hugging Mina I never hear a "noise" and when I go to the sulpher spring I can't find the robot , nor is there a scream from Mina....... I got this far and checked walkthrough as to where I would go...I've actually restarted a new game and followed the walkthrough and still can't come up with the Robot at the Spring....Help!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator