Posts created by Yorkenshaw

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 7, 11 3:14 AM
What is meant by Soft Release?

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 14, 11 9:19 AM
OK so there is a new update, but it doesn't address the profile issue and I so wanted to buy this game. Only happens on Big Fish game.

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 14, 11 5:48 AM
The update has fixed Expert mode, yet it has not fixed changing profile, it still freezes when you try too. I really want to buy this game but won't until I can change to another player. I have tried everything still freezes.

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 2, 11 11:22 AM
There are 100. 50 casual and 50 expert.

posted in My Farm Life on Apr 1, 11 2:13 AM
I tried to start a new profile and the game froze.

posted in My Farm Life on Mar 30, 11 5:38 AM
I loved the game. I played the demo from another site and then downloaded from BFG. I tried to change the player name but the game then freezes but will play with the original name, so I won't be buying which I intended to do.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 7, 11 9:53 AM
Anyone else think this. When you click on things it seems to take ages and at the same time you have to be careful that you have chosen the right things as the curser doesnt seem to keep up.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 3, 11 3:57 AM
I have played the demo and thought it very good, so a buy for me. I did have the first game, but it kept crashing and I found it a bit boring after a while, but this one has so much to do and think about. I mean which order do you buy fruits etc so it must have a good replay value. I am not finding it easy though, still very challenging so far.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero on Mar 3, 11 3:53 AM
I have tried the demo and I think it is quite difficult, well at least it is for me, though I do like a challenge. Mostly I can't find all the fruits. I am sure this game will last for ages as I have to do even the first levels more than once. I am sure it has a good replay value as you can change the order in which you buy fruits and upgrade. Very good game and a buy for me although it is difficult, I don't like easy games.

posted in Burger Bustle on Nov 20, 10 6:09 AM
I finally did it going from time 8.05 to 4.42 then hey presto I did it . I got confused between the chicken and the fish. So I bought the burger in the middle and then the right and then the left I thought the left one was the chicken as it is white. So can be done. Mind I must have tried at least a 100 times on and off.

posted in Burger Bustle on Nov 20, 10 1:55 AM
I downloaded the game again as this problem was supposed to be fixed but I don't think it is as the same thing is happening all they order is sides.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 24, 10 2:57 AM
Yes me. I don't know why this is happening to us as others seem to be able to get the gold.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 23, 10 1:25 PM
I had the same problem as Christina no one wants burgers, so I couldn't even get a silver and it took me 12 mins. I tried it several times and the same thing happened. I made sure I had all the burgers etc open with all staff. Am I doing something wrong. I will leave it for now and move on and try again tomorrow.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Jan 29, 10 1:18 PM
I am finding it very short too. There are only 7 levels, being gardens and that's it. There is no timer other than the customer ones, and that makes little difference. I bought it, but I wish I hadn't, though it only cost me $2.99, so can't grumble I suppose, it was a toss up between Alice's tea party. This morning I downloaded it and am bored senseless with it. Thought it was going to be good when I played the demo. Ranch Rush is so much better than this. I shall take more care in my selections in future.

posted in Alice's Tea Cup Madness on Jan 29, 10 1:09 PM
50 levels is good, I wouldn't play those falling food ones. Just realised that Fiona' Finch has only really 7 levels, being gardens, so that game is a bit too short, though each level can take over 30 minutes.

I really think I shall get this one now.

posted in Alice's Tea Cup Madness on Jan 29, 10 10:50 AM
I downloaded the demo and liked it, though I am not sure whether to buy or not. I didn't find it too easy, but then I'm slow coach, and some of the dash games are to fast for me, especially cake mania series and Diner Dash is no go for me, I lose every time after the first few levels. It was a toss up today, as I had a coupon to purchase a game for $2.99, ( £2.15) whether to buy this one or Fiona Finch, and I chose that one instead, though I am finding that one rather tedious now already. How many levels are there in this game, must be well over 60. Can you really skip the catching mini game, that put me right off, I didn't mind the hidden objects so much.

posted in Alice's Tea Cup Madness on Jan 29, 10 10:33 AM
My grandaughter is 9 and she plays lots of TM games and this one is easier than most. Mind you I have only played the demo, but with the kids I don't think they bother so much with getting expert, well mine doesn't. I know if I get it, she will be playing it all the time, and taking over my laptop, unless I can get it on hers. She plays County Fair, and Snowy Rush hour and gets on with those.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Jan 28, 10 10:41 AM
I didn't try Alice's as the reviews says it was way too easy. Now I have seen these other reviews I think I will buy it.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Jan 28, 10 7:22 AM
My trial went ok. As for the game I think it is very good, but am suprised there is no timer, other than the one for customers orders. It is on a par with Ranch Rush, but a bit more involved. I like the fact that you can get different flowers and then seeing what they turn out like which is a nice suprise. I would have liked to have done more within the hour's trial, but I only finshed the 1st garden. I would assume that each level takes longer and longer to do, which could get slightly boring perhaps. I think I will wait until there are other reviews before buying this one, though I am very tempted.

posted in Virtual City on Jan 21, 10 1:24 PM
I got a gold on this one. I put the recycling and hospital near to the garage and had 4 dumpsters (1 for each section). Upgrade the hospital. I had 4 buses to the mall and rebuilt the houses as soon as I could. Upgrade the buses to Max.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator