Posts created by Glitters2

posted in Bee Garden on Nov 19, 10 10:20 AM
I am stuck on Cactus Rush......have played it several times a day for literally months. My highest score was just over 1,000. There is NO way to reach 2,000. What is the secret?

posted in Country Harvest on Sep 5, 10 10:38 PM
brrrlee wrote:I absolutely cannot get my factory to make tomato paste. I can get get 30 or more tomatoes stored, but the factory will not process them into anything, and then the truck comes and takes the tomatoes away. Help, please.[/quote

You need to click on the ARROW sign (CURSOR) first to use the tomato paste processor. That icon is next to the sickle icon you click on to harvest crops. If you try and click on the building to convert tomato paste when you have the PLOW or HARVEST icon activated, it won't work. ]

posted in Apple Pie on Nov 5, 09 7:09 PM
I've played for 40 minutes and all I've done is match things, then the round ends ands it says I have to pay a fine of 500, then I get another round of matching and the same thing happens over and over. Is this all it is?? What about the Restaurant part?? Help?

Donna

posted in Magic Farm on Sep 14, 09 11:10 AM
On the Exam where you are to gather 5 each of the Pineapples, I can't pick them or water them or eliminate pests. Only Robin can do all that. I have an arrow cursor, but it doesn't "work". What is the deal?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator