Posts created by innerbeauty

Played the game in lightening speed. Enjoyed it thus far and tried to play the Bonus Game. Can't get the cooked orange spice to be accepted in the potion jar. I would like to continue the Bonus game, but how can I continue? I have followed all the instructions in the cookbook.....very frustrating..

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Feb 7, 09 4:04 AM
I am in Egypt on Day 26. The two cat pieces are in each corner of the top row. The hammers don't work on them, nor the bombs or the super ball. How do I move them down? I love this game and want to continue. What did anyone do to advance through this part of the game?

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Feb 6, 09 5:51 PM
I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get the two pieces on each end on the top row to move down. Can anyone help???

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 2, 09 4:45 PM
Sorry, BF. You made a mistake with this one.

Ummm..no

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 9, 08 9:38 AM
I just love BigFish. They never dissappoint. RTR was the best ever, and will be hard to top. But knowing BF, they will.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 23, 08 5:40 AM
I am having alot of fun with this game, but during the mini-games, my curser wants to "float" which makes it difficult to play. I manage to get through the games but not without frustration. I have experienced this with other games as well. Do I need a patch or something?

Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator