Posts created by dirtdazzy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 13 9:42 PM
Quite welcome, hope they are useful, not only to you but with your neighbors wish lists.
Happy Gaming to All.
And thank you kindly for that offer Rumbit, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 10:40 AM
thanks for the gifts, and it has been a pleasure. Take care. And again, thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 1, 13 8:31 AM
Mustang, I sent you a neighbor invite, I have a spare pieces for those that I can send.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 29, 13 8:35 AM
You don't have to activate the hut or ifirit place as soon as you collect all the items. So wait until your energy is full before doing so to maximize search capability. Also if you have any talismans that increase odds of finding objects use that to increase your chance of finding the quest items. And with the hobbit hut, I was able to accept all the quests at once, so I had a higher chance of finding something while I searched.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 29, 13 8:26 AM
tas997 wrote:Has anyone noticed any difficulty with the "Ghost in the Manor" task? I have everything completed save chasing a ghost away from the study. I've done that three times now - once by summoning, once by using a special object, and once by exploring, and none have credited for progress.

Also, on the "Round Stone" task, I had several Drops of Dew in my inventory when this task came up, but I've had to search to acquire a new one. I'm not that concerned - I had most every item in this quest and was told to find a new one - but in this case, I've been searching in that darned Gazebo several times a day for about two weeks and can't find this! Starting to wonder if there's a hiccup here. Is that what others have found?

I too got hung up on that one. The thing is, it doesn't mean chase away a(as in any) ghost, but particularly the white ghost. If you look at the quest icon it has a picture, that is usually the ghost that they want chased away from the mentioned location. If you've got any of the gold cards from the treasure chests in the mayan game, you can change mode, and use the tab for with Ghosts, use those to keep trying to summon the right ghost.

And yes, some items are particularly rare, before you start searching, check your talismans to see if there are any that increase your odds of finding search items. As that will boost the odds of finding the quest items you are looking for. Also note some conditions, sometimes it will say find the 'x item' in the gazebo in day mode.
It has to be in the right mode for it to be even possible to find. Each mode has its own icon, and like change mode will let you shuffle/use cards to switch modes or add ghosts. These can make a difference in finishing quests. So the cards from the mayan rune game can be quite helpful.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 25, 13 1:49 PM
Thank you for sharing those tips suburbanbanshee! I've become more attentive to what I use those on when I visit my neigobors, especially since I never have enough to clear all the creatures. That is a really great tip!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 13 9:40 PM
Thank you for your kind words Spocalina. And I completely agree!

I know it took me a while to figure out how to put stuff into wish list, and the tremendous value it is! If you are missing an item for crafting with, you can click on the little icon that looks like a present to add to your list.
Your personal list can be seen in your artifact crafting tab at the top. If you want to remove an item just click that items little X to remove it.
Getting the charge items needed to craft such as 5 magic dusts is so much easier when friends give them, versus trying to track down the creatures that can award them, and hope they drop 1.

Do not underestimate the power of free gifts! They so totally rock. Many thanks to all my neighbors for gifts!!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 13 7:01 PM
Along the way i've figured out somethings that I wish I knew when I first started! So thought I'd share to hopefully save some others the learning curve.

#1 Tip Strong Energy Talisman in the store in the talismans section on the last page, it restores energy faster by 40% for 12 hours for 4,000 gold/coin.

2# If you are few hundred experience points from the next level and out of energy go to the artifact crafting, you likely have something you can craft to fill the gap.

3# If you are near leveling up, but still have energy, don't be in too much of a rush to collect the reward if it will push you over the amount of experience needed. Burn through your energy by exploring or helping creatures on the map. So that way you have maximum energy gain when you level up and the energy bar refills.

4# Can't find the items needed to help that creature on your map? Go to the store in the creature section, many of the items needed are available in packs of 10 for 10,000 coins. Got a bunch of mimes and no hats? no problem. Got a map full of those pesky scarecrows, No longer a problem.

5# Can't seem to get any neighbors from the random generation list? Check the forum for thread where individuals post their friends, and get neighbors quickly. You can also post your friend code to let others add you.

6# Can't seem to gather gold? Check your talismans to see if you have any that boost gold before you start exploring. Another great one is have neighbors, you get gold for your first visit to their manor each day, and receive extra gold by helping creatures on their manor map. You'll be raking in that gold in no time.

Just some of the things I've learned(the hard way) while playing the game. Others please feel free to share your tips. Lets help each other.

posted in Arevan: The Bitter Truth on May 17, 11 8:01 AM
Thank you!

posted in Arevan: The Bitter Truth on May 13, 11 1:33 PM
To get the update, do I need to uninstall & reinstall?
I too have the version with the soccer glitch and would like to continue the game.

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Mar 24, 11 1:40 PM
ditto here.
Can't get it to start.
I made sure that my video driver was up to date, and DirectX as well. Tried lowering my screen size in case it was having issues resizing the screen. Uninstalled, downloaded again and reinstalled. And still cannot get it to start. Checked developers system requirements on their website and I meet or exceed them.

I hope whatever it is gets fixed soon, cause am really looking forward to trying this.

posted in Bumble Tales on Sep 15, 09 3:37 PM
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that! Will do.

posted in Bumble Tales on Sep 15, 09 3:18 PM
I've repeated gone through the Help/How to Play but it still hasn't freed up the function of selecting tiles.
And most of the time when I try to start a new game and tell it to tell me how to play it doesn't and skips right to the play screen.

I was unsure how else to report the issue, except to post it here. If any one can suggest how to report it, I'd be happy to do so. Thank you kindly.

posted in Bumble Tales on Sep 15, 09 2:21 PM
In the Bumble Tales game you have 3 profiles that you can save your games in.
The game operated fine, until I erased a profile to start a new game in. Since then that profile is flawed some how. In story mode you can't select tiles, so you can't make any moves or advance. In arcade mode you can though.

Of the 3 profiles I erased two, both of those I am unable to play in story mode. I have closed and reopened the program.
Shut my computer down, and restarted the computer, restarted the game.
I'm glad I hadn't erased the third profile or able I wouldn't be able to play the game in story mode at all.

Is there a patch out or is this a glitch that slipped through beta testing?
Has anyone else had this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator