Posts created by lifesagame

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jul 24, 14 9:12 AM
I googled unagi and learned that it is actually eel. It is in the lowest right hand corner.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jul 24, 14 9:08 AM
Any news on an updated version? Will BF have it available for us to download or will we need to go through Youda? Love the game but a little concerned at how they could release this game with such blaring issues especially with the money/gold rates.

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 28, 10 1:01 PM
Thank you very much for the insight benoit1love. I did finally beat that level and made it to the next hospital. I like to play these time management games when I only have a few minutes to play and I was getting very frustrated when I was stuck. Thanks again!

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 28, 10 10:54 AM
This seems crazy but I can't get enough points to clear level 9 of the first hospital. Everything is upgraded as far as I know. Does the clinic have anything to do with the hospital? I am going mad trying to find out just what I am doing or not doing to get past this level. Help!!

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal on Apr 11, 10 8:23 PM
I for the life of me can not find out just what the purpose of collecting the small red balls that you see in each scene. It seems that once a certain number of collected the screen flashes but I can't see what else happens? I have looked in the walkthrough and through this forum but couldn't find any info.

posted in Luxor 3 on Dec 30, 09 12:32 AM
If you are still stuck go to U Tube and search using Luxor 3 puzzles. Someone has posted videos of each puzzle showing how to complete them. Good luck.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Sep 16, 09 11:12 AM
I don't know if you are still stuck on this part of the game but I too had the same trouble. I searched everywhere for an answer but to no avail. Then I went back to the surface and put my diving suit back into inventory. Then clicked on the water which automatically put my diving suit back on and I was able to click on the red light. Previously I put my diving suit on before I went into the water and I think that is what was wrong.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator