Posts created by akitahbird

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 3, 09 2:28 PM
uh, just wondering, what is the cheat? TELL ME PLEASE! I NEED IT!

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 3, 09 2:21 PM
I'll try it!

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 3, 09 2:20 PM
yeah, ya need two peeps to lift the pump. remember to put the pump by the bird bath first.

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 3, 09 2:17 PM
ROAR!
I tried it and it doesn't work!

OMG I'M A SEAHORSE!

posted in Nanny Mania on Oct 3, 09 1:58 PM
LOVE THE GAME LOVE THE GAME LOVE THE GAME LOVE THE GAME LOVE THE GAME! LOVE IT PEOPLE!

crazy peep!

posted in Nanny 911 on Oct 3, 09 1:44 PM
WELCOME TO THE POND!

I can't fix your problem but still:

WELCOME TO THE POND!

crazy peep!

posted in Nanny 911 on Oct 3, 09 1:40 PM
Welcome! No one has ever welcomed me to the pond.

Happy posting! Here are some flowers!

HAPPY POSTING!

good luck, have fun, DON'T GET EATEN!

CRAZY PEEP!

posted in Nanny 911 on Oct 3, 09 1:32 PM
Welcome to the forums guys. I wish you luck, I wish I could help, but I can't. Just keep trying. you'll get it

crazy peep!

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 16, 09 2:26 PM
THAT IS SO COOL! I'M SO GONNA TRY IT! THANKS MYSTIKPRIDE!

PUPPYLUVR!

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 16, 09 2:23 PM
akitahbird wrote:I loved this game so much, I bought it! but I was really stupid while playing it, in my first generation of people, I had triplets, and six children, but then some of the children died, I spazzed out, and deleted the family!!!!!! but still, really good game

over all, I give this game a out of five!

PUPPYLUVR!

woops, forgot something,

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING AS A JELLYFISH!

PUPPYLUVR!

posted in Virtual Families on Sep 16, 09 2:22 PM
I loved this game so much, I bought it! but I was really stupid while playing it, in my first generation of people, I had triplets, and six children, but then some of the children died, I spazzed out, and deleted the family!!!!!! but still, really good game

over all, I give this game a out of five!

PUPPYLUVR!

posted in Many Years Ago on Sep 16, 09 2:10 PM
sunmoog wrote:I have not been having that much trouble but it is the SLOWEST loading game I have ever tryed! The same with the first one I thout is was just loading everything then the second time the same time!

Well I'm sorry it's taking that long hope it clears up!

I so totally agree with that, but over all, REALLY GOOD GAME!

posted in Many Years Ago on Sep 16, 09 2:08 PM
I guess you could call me lucky cuz' that never happened to me. (probably cuz' I didn't buy it) but when I tried to get on the game, It took like 30 minutes to load! I got so mad, I started watching TV! If you are reading this and you haven't downloaded the game yet, DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!!!!!!

out

posted in Many Years Ago on Sep 16, 09 1:56 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THIS GAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, RAN OUT OF TIME, AND I CAN'T FIND ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO PLAY IT ON!!!!!!!!!! (sob sob sob cry cry cry sniff sob cry)

over all, I give this game a out of five

out

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Sep 16, 09 1:45 PM
accualy, you have to click the drum that you will see next to the school to make the children go to school. ( or is it drag an adult to the drum? I don't remember! )

out

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Sep 16, 09 1:42 PM
puzzledone wrote:The game keeps running real time, so when you leave put on Pause before you exit, I think it is space bar for Pause if not in options. I played on Fast speed to get things going faster then switched to Slow on exit if they had a good supply of food. To start, put half of them on Food and half on Tech Points, for each character click on them and open their Details, put a check on those occupations. If they balk and don't want to follow, change them around. I dragged each one around to the herbs to see if they responded to find one to be doctor.

You really have to spend lots of time just watching and keep them on tasks at first, and you really cant progress much without LOTS of tech points to buy higher levels. And don't let them make babies too soon, nursing moms don't work for 2 years but she and baby are eating food supply. 12 to 15 people are a healthy group, no more than 20 in my village. Sometimes I dragged all but one to science table for points, then when crops grow, drag everyone to harvest fast. hen I'm watching I keep speed on Fast to move it along faster.

Hope you have better luck this time. I've played all 3 VVs and they gave me weeks, months of enjoyment. If you need a baby fast turn play to Fast speed, 2 hours for a baby instead of 4, but they don't work til 14 age? so keep the kids finding mushrooms to add to food supply.Hope this helps. They need your guidance so don't leaave them still active if you won't be back for hours, just Pause and pick up where you left off. Good luck!

ps check the game site gamezebo for a walkthru and tips.

About the whole, " how to get a baby quick" thing, I don't know if this works on all computers, but ask your parents if they know how to change the time on your computer. if they do, or if you do, make some people have children, (do a lot of them to save time) make sure your village has plenty of food, and that nobody is sick, and that your village is set to "fast", then set the "clock" on your computer ahead 2 hours, (make sure you have permission) and get back on your village. the "clock" should have affected the game. (will not work if you set clock "back", will just stay the way you left it) this will work for all Isola games, as well as, Virtual Families, and Fish Tycoon.

out

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Sep 16, 09 1:29 PM
I haven't played this game in a long time, so I'm a little rusty, but, I'll tell you what I remember: you can only get more than 90 people in the third game, you will get inside the cave, and I don't remember what happens.

out

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Sep 16, 09 1:26 PM
simple, click the drum next to the school.

out

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 16, 09 1:23 PM
HORRIBLE! This game is SOOOOO boring! *yawn* Did I say it was boring yet?

I wouldn't even give this game a star!

posted in Sprouts Adventure on Sep 16, 09 12:04 PM
beadguru wrote:I'm curious to know what people think of this game. I love it ... at first I thought it was a bit childish, but then I got suckered in! The graphics are so beautiful, and I love the comments that come from the sprouts. Plus, any game that refers to me as "O Wise One" and gives me offerings is tops in my opinion!

I LOVED THIS GAME!!!!!! But I was REALLY sad when I ran out of time.
It wasn't really childish, but, ... kinda strange at times. (the silly dancy thingy that they did when "they" found something new) the only things I didn't like was the fact that they seemed to take ALL of the credit for finding new stuff, it takes WAY too long to build stuff, and it takes FOREVER to get more sprouts!

I give this game a . great, but it needs a little work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator