Posts created by fudgem

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 11, 10 11:04 AM
I am having problems with the words, which are not clear. Since I couldn't read what I was supposed to be looking for, I exited full screen and in window mode they became plain for a while, then the same happened again. I have played 45 minutes of the demo and it would have been a definite buy for me, but not now

I haven't noticed anyone else having this issue, surely it can't just be on my game?

posted in Hidden World of Art on Dec 11, 10 1:10 AM
I bought this a long time ago, and really enjoyed it, in my opinion it is well worth the .full price, an absolute bargain at 2.99

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 30, 10 3:50 AM
The ending was strange, I expect there will be a sequel, but I enjoyed the game so much I felt like starting it all over again straight away

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Nov 29, 10 1:59 AM
Why do developers do something as dumb as not having a skip button?

I always read comments before I try a game, and this one is a definite pass, I rarely like the mini games and skip most of them

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Nov 13, 10 10:45 AM
well I am in the same situation, and since I am profoundly deaf I have no chance of hearing any clicks. ~~Boy am I fed up now

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 10, 10 10:58 AM
I accidentally picked up the drawer handle while reading the notes, and couldn't put it down again. I had to close the game to get rid of it

posted in Cradle of Rome on Sep 15, 10 4:56 AM
This is the first game I bought on Big Fish, and I still play it. I got to be Emperor with great difficulty, and am still trying to achieve the last level, but it is well worth the money. I have had hours and hours of enjoyment out of it

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 19, 10 11:34 AM
I found the dancer, put her in position, the drawer opened and I put the star in position, and got the 'exit to Jerusalem' when I had to exit the game

Came back to it tonight and the dancer is on the box, the drawer is open but the star has disappeared and it tells me I still have to find the dancer, who is there in plain sight. Can't go back and can't go forward

I too installed the new game manager last night and wonder if this is the cause of the problem? Is it possible to roll back to the previous games manager?

It seems I will have to start the game again from scratch to get out of this

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 25, 10 10:45 AM
I have never felt so sad when I finished any other game, please hurry with part 2

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on May 19, 10 6:11 AM
I can't recommend this game enough, it was one of the first I bought after joining Big Fish, and I had to use the walkthrough quite a lot, but I loved it

A real bargain at 2.99

posted in The History Channel Lost Worlds on May 16, 10 10:23 AM
that's interesting about the right click, I have never encountered this way of doing things before
I just uninstalled the game when I got this, should have checked out the forum first, but to be honest, encountering problems so early in the game does not encourage one to stick with it, I can get stress anywhere

posted in The History Channel Lost Worlds on May 16, 10 10:20 AM
I got through the first puzzle okay, then the second was to rebuild the statue of Julius Caesar. Although the instructions were to right click on the pieces to rotate them, this didn't work so the game came to a full stop

Shame, it looked like one I could enjoy

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 8:59 AM
I too have dumped this game because there is no skip, not only that but there is no access to the menu so had to summon the task manager to close the game, no buy

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Dec 23, 09 7:11 AM
the puffer fish also gives extra time. There are a lot of power ups which help to get through a level, but the levels do get more difficult as you go through the game

posted in Where's Waldo: The Fantastic Journey on Dec 22, 09 10:54 AM
bevaa72 wrote:I love Waldo and it is hard to find him and his friends. The big problem of this game is that I am deaf and there is no subtitle. I realized that the Wizard "talks" giving some hints or whatever he wants us to find. I am not sure what does he want me to find. do i have to find that dog or his bone?? it is frustrating for me when it ends premature because I didnt find whatever Wizard asks me???

If so, will you please type up what does the Wizard wants me in each section.

Thanks, Bev

I won't even bother trying this game then, since I am deaf too, and recently bought a game with musical hints doh

posted in Deep Blue Sea on Dec 22, 09 8:59 AM
what a nice little game, just what I need after the frustration of Cradle of Rome, I think this one is well worth the money

posted in Mystery Stories: Island of Hope on Dec 19, 09 11:05 AM
I've just played this through to level 35, then it completely froze, the mouse was moving but nothing else was happening. I had to call up the task manager to shut it down

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 18, 09 11:12 AM
don't know about your green gem, but for the missing article in the forest look in the 'totally stumped' thread for a post by Queenofgames. It helped me to find the missing object

posted in Season Match 2 on Dec 18, 09 7:49 AM
I've enjoyed this game right up to level 70 which I think may be the last, although I'm not sure

Assemble the reflection in the mirror without any clues!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind jigsaws at all but these where you swap two tiles and don't have clue what the finished picture is do my head in.

Finally finished, and yes the mirror is the end of the game, well worth 2.99

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 15, 09 11:36 PM
Do the same as I did and read the blog walkthrough, I would never have finished this game without it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator