Posts created by zeo50900

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 24, 11 5:02 PM
Rhysdux wrote:Hang on a second, Plota10. I'll translate.

"Dude, I've got an idea. Listen. It may sound dumb at first, but it worked on my guys.

"Okay, do this. Let the lazy one lay around. After a while, they will do that even more. When they don't do anything, give them bad candy and bad stuff, and when they're eating enough and keep doing so, don't scold them. Give them good candy when they get tired of eating the bad candy.

"Then, when they do something besides llay around, WHAM! Praise them. Give them good stuff when they're doing something good."

Thank you that was awile back when i had horrible typing

posted in My Tribe on Jul 9, 10 7:56 PM
sweet thanx i knew u could get twins but i didnt know and i also wanted 2 knof if u could have triplets thanx

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Feb 28, 10 7:40 PM
i have sorta same problem i need like 4 more tikies and i aev all jewls but it says im missing 1

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Feb 28, 10 7:37 PM
same problem but with jewels i have them al but it says im missing 1

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Feb 28, 10 4:51 PM
green dye is in the water fall if u look near the leg wher grass is its hidden in there

from ur friend,
Zeo50900

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Feb 28, 10 4:10 PM
u dye them then u put them in

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Feb 28, 10 4:09 PM
i finished it

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Feb 28, 10 4:07 PM
omg i had that cheif that died i said that was like 4 well some random kdi in teh tribe put on robe adn jsut sat around all day no orders nothing it was like if u told him to tell peeps to work he jsut sat down and whacthed them after awile he left

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Feb 28, 10 11:29 AM
i beat the gaem and i think i alreday got it now

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Dec 16, 09 6:54 PM
i meant u instead of i and jk

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Dec 16, 09 6:52 PM
and abouve me im bo tusing a walkthrough i ahev evrythign all puzzels and all upgrades done with golden child and the cave with rock opened all i need is a puzzel and it has a beetle ont he milestone

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Dec 16, 09 6:51 PM
i did study every plant but one plant wont work i have dragged master scientists master farmers and adept farmers

posted in My Tribe on Dec 16, 09 6:50 PM
i learned this by my self but u gotta get the stump out of the groudn and make it rain by using a potion whitch is
fish+sea water+stardust=rain
then u have to care for it i guess

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 16, 09 5:05 PM
dude i got a idea listne it may soudn dumb at firsty but it woprked on ym guys
ok do this let the lazt oen lay around after awiel they will do ti more and when they diont do anythgin give them ad candy and bad stuff and when they are eating enough and they keep doing it odnt scold them give them good candy w uen the y get tired of eating the bad cand wje tn they do simeyhign besides lay around and wham praise them giv ethem good stuff whne there doingf soethgin good

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Dec 16, 09 3:46 PM
gerrym0lly i thought of somehting if u have a chidl as a tribal cheif ur tribal cheif with live longer because hes a kid and adults are older and will die quicker when kids ave years 2 go

posted in My Tribe on Dec 16, 09 3:44 PM
peps u must mean the gold littlew statues i have liek 5 of them do thsi 2 get tem

use the rain potion
stardust+fish+sea water=rain
when its raining u can find the little statues on the beach and when a storm just ended

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Dec 16, 09 2:55 PM
lizardo is lieing i did it 2 and i also have evyerthign puzzel done but that one and i also have golden child and all the upgrades with 7 trib epeeps 5 are master scientist and 2 are farmers one is a adept one is a maste rwith like 20 in grave

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 4, 09 7:52 AM
this is weird ok when i left my game cause my trial almos tended i was liie oops didnt buy food i go in i see my son flying around the house but he was dead
and his wife wasnt and she wasnt there then all the sudden 1 day eh flys in a all u see is a $sign and then oney drops down in my money sloty and it said soemthign like hmmm i think it said fro taking good care of me and then i check my money it said $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ unlimitet$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Oct 3, 09 1:41 PM
thanks fro this information

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Oct 3, 09 1:20 PM
wats the beetle puzzel i have everythign else pretty much wat is it and wat do i gotta do
tanks for ur help if u help me
from ur friend,
zeo50900

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator