Posts created by antiquer

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 16 12:45 PM
When playing a tournament if I get all the items without any mis-clicks my accuracy used to be 100%. The last few I have played the accuracy was anywhere from 65% to 83%, even with no mis-clicks.
Has this happened to anyone else? Ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 7:16 PM
Thank you everyone. And yes that was my note that was quoted. The Playercml Level 12 that comes up still has my old friends list.
So thanks again and that is obviously my ID #. This group is just wonderful and so helpful. I was thinking I just had to let it go.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 3:58 PM
Thank you for the reply. Just not sure it is worth it. I do not know my original ID, which I will probably need.

I was just starting to enjoy the game again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 3:43 PM
I have been playing on and off today. The last time I signed on to play I was shown as Playercml Level 12. I am Tiki Level 68 or 69. Has this happened to anyone else and how do you fix it?
Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 5:40 PM
Thank you to : Kithri, Larry, Mary (needs stamp/pumpkin), Sadie, Mshla, Trolden, Wekrimi and Wolf Felis for accepting me as friend.

I could not play after level 63 as it kept reverting back to when I was last on the computer. Transferred my game to a new computer and lost all the friends that I had.

Just want you to know that I do not really need much but I like to gift. (And love the gift giving and getting at the Christmas tree!!) So if I take down my wish list but keep gifting, don't worry, that is just what I like to do.

See you around and thanks again

Tiki

edited to add names, did not know they would fit in subject

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 15 5:21 PM
Thank you so much Jackie. It is very much appreciated.!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 15 4:18 PM
Thanks Jackie. Not sure how to do a Dr. Felix but will look it up.

Edit to add: Found how to do the Dr. Felix report. Do I just send it via the customer support ticket found on this site?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 15 2:42 PM
Sbaker: I close exactly like you and (see above) I am always in the same place when I return. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still the same.

Tiki

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 15 9:41 AM
antiquer wrote:I am on Level 63 and have been upgraded to Level 64 about 20 times
When I log out the game is closed normally (just like always) When I log back on I am back to Level 63,(soon to be upgraded to Level 64, again) , in the same spot and with the same amount of money etc and everything I have done is gone.
Thought it was a one time glitch but it is happening everytime for about the last 5 days.
Help!!!!!!!!!!

Tiki

Just uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. Guess I am done with Midnight Castle. Good luck everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 15 4:08 PM
I am on Level 63 and have been upgraded to Level 64 about 20 times
When I log out the game is closed normally (just like always) When I log back on I am back to Level 63,(soon to be upgraded to Level 64, again) , in the same spot and with the same amount of money etc and everything I have done is gone.
Thought it was a one time glitch but it is happening everytime for about the last 5 days.
Help!!!!!!!!!!

Tiki

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 15 7:31 PM
I had just finished the Iron Knight quest for a (forgot the name already!) Pyramid Numbers? and it was very involved. Big sigh when done.

Was given two more people with quests/ the witch and ?. Started the HOS for it and then had to quit.

Just went back in and the witch and ? are gone and the Iron Knight quest is starting over. Not happy.

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 1:47 AM
Thanks MsFreddie. I too thought the forums were no more. Have been going to forums home and looking for it. Which was not fun

At least before BFG used to give us a heads up and told us what the changes were and how to use them. So miss CCC.

ETA: I am also using Firefox and no problems. (except for my own!)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 15 11:02 PM
I logged out after getting Jeronimo's quests (I think) and had opened the Founders Face and the Fiery Furnace in the Residential District. At a cost of $18,000.00

Tonight both the face and furnace were gone. Had to do Jeronimo's quests again (complete with re-opening the two places above) and had to re-do the Chamberlain and the Fairy's quests.

Became very expensive because the Chamberlain needed items crafted.

Has this every happened to anyone else? Just wondering.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 27, 15 9:43 PM
Well I just bit the bullet and bought food (the lowest coin one) and the sign I needed to purchase changed to coin, bought it and all is good.

Thanks again everyone!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 27, 15 9:34 PM
Thanks for all the help guys.

jbmf: No it says buy 40 food items to convert to buy with coin

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 9:09 PM
Alikatt: Thanks for trying, so frustrating though. Oh well

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 5:52 PM
There is an option to buy with coin, but only after I buy 40 food.

Don't have that many stars, so not sure that will help. I can try though.

Thank you Mammamia and Alikatt!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 5:36 PM
I have the museum sign quests. But I have to upgrade my Antique Sign to White House Yellow which costs 200 gold (I have 26) before I can get any more quests. Is there a way to get more gold besides buying? If not I guess I can go no further!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 14, 15 6:35 PM
I now have my quests thanks to following instructions here in the forum.

Pulled the roaming folder onto the desktop (so I could restore it if I needed to) and when I went back in to ART I had my quests.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 14, 15 6:33 PM
Maddax: Many thanks. Yay!!!

I pulled that folder onto my desktop (per your instructions) and lo and behold, I now have quests.

Thanks again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator