Posts created by katejoe999

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 5:30 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:With the forum being plagued with spam I can't blame them for closing it. It's a huge job keeping it clean for the members.

I can live with the spam... you just ignore it. Or laugh at it :-)

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 5:22 PM
I'm sorry but I don't feel that is a good enough answer...find other venues?
The response to this announcement has been loud and clear. Don't close the forums.
Has anyone in your teams done the maths on the loss of business/revenue versus the cost of upgrading and maintaining the forums?
In my view you are shooting yourselves in the foot.
Like many here I am a long time member and buyer of your games.
Like many here the forums are what keeps me buying your games.
But perhaps us casual gamers are a dying breed. Much more money to be made in so called free to play games amiright?

bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everybody,

I sincerely apologize for my last message. While the forums are no longer sustainable for Big Fish Games, you matter a great deal to us. As a moderator I've been welcomed into this community, and I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know all of you. You're an incredible group of people, helpful and inquisitive and supportive, and I'm so sorry that we're unable to continue the forums.

Before joining you all in this pond, it was a dear ambition to become a moderator. I am passionately excited about the chance to read what excites our players and to get to know you as individuals. The Moderation Team also mourns the closure of the forums and the loss of these outlets.

We encourage players to reach out to one another and pursue venues where you can continue discussing our games. If you'd like to discuss deeper concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another moderator. We want to do everything we can to make the forums' closure as easy as possible.

Thank you, as ever, for your patience.

bfgBeruna

Was this game really popular enough to warrant collectors edition status?
Maybe it's just me but these games are not even close to the likes of Royal Envoy.
Plus there are several titles with the same game mechanics, so you are, in effect, playing the same game with different graphics.
Perhaps I'm just sour grapes this morning :-)

Add me to the list. Cannot complete node with enabled crystal puzzle. There are no clickable usable areas.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 2:50 AM
Hello.
This is a lovely, pretty game and I'm enjoying it!
Only thing is, it would be nice to have a reset button on the mini games.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 17 9:54 PM
When did match 3 games get to collectors edition status????

Well, I enjoyed the game!
Finally a game that was bit different.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 15, 17 10:22 PM
Yes, exactly the same as you Kari, including problem with Fear for Sale game.
Does that mean we will get an updated version any time soon??

Did anyone pick Death in the seeker test?
I chose life.
Just curious about any change to story line......

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 7:49 PM
amh2424 wrote:I have so far really enjoyed this game, however I am now stuck. I am almost finished and can not complete a HOP because an item is not showing on screen. I am up to the HOP in the foyer that will give me the silver f for the cigarette case and have found all items except 1 flower which the hint shows to be in the upper left hand corner. There is nothing showing there and clicking there results in nothing. I can not go any further in this game. This is not a life tragedy, but it is a bummer none the less.

If anyone knows of a fix please let me know, I too hate to bother CS. I am running on a PC with windows 8, 64 bit.

Just a note: I have been a Big Fish member for many years and this is only the second game that I have been unable to finish due to glitches. I think BF does a fantastic job and and thankful that they provide the services that they do provide.

I have the exact same problem. Its extra frustrating when you are further along in the game too!

There is sign language in one of the early puzzles. How cool is that!
I'm an interpreter in Australia so I don't know these particular signs as the languages are different in every country. I'm assuming this is ASL - American sign language.

I got a kick out of seeing it tho!

cutter1 wrote:Same issue as a previous post.

Have played through to the HOP where you have to dress the three angels and one of the dresses, I think it's the blue one, has disappeared and the hint button doesn't work. Also, messages that cue in that HOP are incorrect, telling you to color the one dress with moss, when you're hovering in an area that has wine.

I have the same problem. I hope the fix deals with this problem as well as the others!

I have the same problem but I did have 2 white dresses. When I put one onto the moss to make it green the other dress disappeared!

Hint only shows me top left where there is nothing!

I was enjoying this game and its such a bummer to get stuck in a glitch!

Could someone pm me too!

Thanks

posted in Danse Macabre: Thin Ice Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 15 2:33 AM
This is very much same old same old for me.

This developer is churning them out and appears to be taking over every series.

I thought they started out quite innovative but, as with other developers before them they are stuck in a rut....or something.

Shame.

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 15 2:41 AM
Same, same!

It does appear to be a great game so far.
Only one thing, when I clicked on the box that tells you how many flowers you have collected it took me to the collections screen and then froze!
Had to restart it. Hope its not an indication there might be some bugs lurking about!

Off to get back into it now

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 14, 15 9:20 PM
Hi,

I'm not sure how far in the demo gets you but after the crazy house start it does settle into a more familiar routine.
You go into different fear worlds trying to save your daughter while the real story starts to emerge.
I think it's a good game, not amazing but a good game. I like the interactive hos but don't like the new fad for finding an object then a puzzle piece under it. Just makes for double clicking! Although one game recently had the under pieces automatically going into place....much better.

This game reminds me a bit of the early Redemption Cemetery series, as each fear world is a little story in itself.

Enjoy for those who buy!

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 14, 15 9:09 PM
Took me a while too. The pairs are in order, so click each one till it lights yellow and then find it's partner.

Good luck!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 18, 15 9:17 PM
It's OK, found the info I needed in the Ancient gold armour thread.

Great game, going to play the first one again now!!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 18, 15 9:05 PM
And where do they go??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator