Posts created by charliehenry

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 17 12:39 PM
charliehenry wrote:I am in the Mansion-just used the shard to cut my rope bond-tried using the glasses - unable to - moved on a bit and got the broom-however stuck-until I can use the glasses I cannot get the rock and proceed. Tried unloading and reloading-very unhappy like the game-cant play. Please advise.
I am on Windows 7

Thanks for NO HELP at All. Tried all your fixes-nothing=want my money back.

I am in the Mansion-just used the shard to cut my rope bond-tried using the glasses - unable to - moved on a bit and got the broom-however stuck-until I can use the glasses I cannot get the rock and proceed. Tried unloading and reloading-very unhappy like the game-cant play. Please advise.
I am on Windows 7

posted in Grim Facade: The Red Cat Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 16 7:53 AM
Got to the fire extinquisher - freed it and then everything went nuts-every time Imove the curser-it created a follow up line, curser, whatever behind it. Couldn't clear it. Could do NOTHING. Signed out of game and am removing from computer by the way Ihave window 7-if this doesnt get fixed I am going to ask for a credit to purchase a new CE. Not good-do not trust this game

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 8:42 AM
I am having a hard time finding the last symbol in this HOP. It is the one where a lens is used to reveal the symbols. I CANNOT find the anchor. Anyone know where it might be? Hint is no help.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 16 3:39 PM
Not liking it at all. Story Line - not my cup of tea-used to often-used to like this developer but stuck in a rut with this collection. Do not recommend

Thank you very much-I had to uninstall-reinstalling as I type-hopefully will be able to proceed.

Same problem-stuck in chapel-no way forward or back-tried all the supposed fixes-NADA- unless fixed soon I want a credit to my account. Not acceptable.

PS on Windows 7-I want a refund - not willing to wait for you to MAYBE fix.

I also am frozen in chapel. BF needs to get this fixed ASAP. Bit signing out and starting over-very unhappy

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 16, 16 8:30 AM
I also have the same issue-tried using the dropper-nothing-to bad it looked as if it might be a good game.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 10:13 AM
Totally agree B17annie

Finished the regular and bonus game and cannot get into the extras-keeps saying finish bonus game. Rather annoyed

I finished the bonus game etc and when I go to extras for souveners-NADA-tells me to finish the bonus game.

Lately there are a lot of glitches. Not pleased

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 12:08 PM
There are more glitches with this game than there ought to be - SHAMEFULL

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 11:37 AM
Thank you-it does not appear that they are doing anything about it. I really like this game so shall follow your advise.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 15 8:53 AM
I also am stuck with the missing Lion eye-I am on Windows 7-was going along beautifully and BAM. Stuck-cannot go forward as hint says-cant do anything. VERY disappointed. Hopefully you all can fix this otherwise a waste of $

PPPS tried uninstalling and reinstalling-NADA-get this fixed please-otherwise I want my $ back-and not just a code for a non collector edition.

Did the driver check etc-NOTHING-are you guys trying to fix this or not

Thanks for your response. I did do that - NADA. So do not think this is a game for me. The circled items worked just fine for the Attire-so to speak.

Onward

So I got the herb/bandage/pure water went back to city square and tried to move on but it says fix the hand-now the bandage is gone, tried again and the bandage is there but the other 2 are gone and cannot place the bandage-at a total standstill-any idea of what might be wrong???

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 8:51 AM
I am in Harolds apartment-have used acid to open lock and am supposed to pick up a blunt knife from the table-problem-there is no blunt knife. Any ideas as to what is happening. I cant go forward. If cant be fixed I would like a refund for this game
Forgot -on Windows 7

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 7:34 AM
I am in bonus game playing HO where I am to collect map half-tried everything-used hint to show where-nada-click click etc-no map half so I am now stuck. Windows 7 pro. Any idea of what I might be doing wrong if anything

I am at the Hut-got the flying broom and hint button does not work at all. Any suggestions. Very annoying

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator