Posts created by Mitzy12

posted in Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems on May 4, 17 7:28 AM
Anyone know where the hairdryer is to give to the dryad ?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 5:08 AM
I can't pick up the wick inside Veronicas diary, I have tried clicking everywhere on the page but it doesn't work, is anyone else having this problem ?

posted in Blue Tear on Jan 7, 15 2:20 AM
Does anyway know where the tool is to take off the drain cover to get the last symbol to put on the door in the mansion ?

posted in Blue Tear on Jan 7, 15 2:18 AM
I am not able to get back to the graveyard, I have clicked everywhere on that scene to try to get there but to no avail. I am disappointed because up until now I was enjoying the game, I don't want to start over again so I guess I won't be finishing it.

posted in Blue Tear on Jan 7, 15 2:11 AM
I need to get to the Crypt but I don't have access to it anymore, I destroyed the little dolls by setting them on fire and now I can't get back to the graveyard, the map is no help cause it's just showing me my current location but nothing else. Has anyone had this problem and if so how was it solved ?

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 1:39 AM
Thanks a lot for the info, I live in France and the 65% deal still worked for me

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 14 9:18 AM
I live in France and I to tried the sale code "HUGE" and it also worked for me, I did it just 5 minutes ago so many of you may still be able to profit from that :-)

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 5:42 AM
Hi kitaboy thanks for your help, I have found one piece of the missing globe but I can't find the other one so I can't get the second turtle, do you remember where you found both pieces of the globe ?

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 12:39 PM
You use the favour of the gods to clear the rubbish that is blocking the steps to the mansion house at the dockyard and then use the axe on a wooden part of the wall in the library of the mansion house.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 12:36 PM
I have a walking cane and 1 turtle in my inventory and I can't go any further because I don't know what to do next, the hin button continues to lead me back to the crypt but there is nothing to do there so does anyone know where the other turtle is and where is the walking cane supposed to go. I have revisited 4 or 5 times all the places that I have been to and there is nothing to do anywhere with the cane, I know the turtles go into the two niches outside the mansion house but with only 1 turtle found I can't go any further, does anyone else know where the cane goes and where the other turtle is ?

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 9:31 AM
If I remember well the code is the number on the wall above the Manor House door above the griffin, mine is 976 but yours may be different.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 9:27 AM
You need to find a box of matches then light the candle to melt the wax and you will receive a green marble.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 9:26 AM
Well done for finishing the game, please can you tell me where I can find the second turtle and what is the use for the walking cane ?

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 8:14 AM
You have to find a magnet to put on the end of the fishing rod then you will be able to retrieve the boxes from the water, I think I got the magnet from a hidden object game

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 8:13 AM
whimperx wrote:Was enjoying this game but cannot retrieve the metal boxes in the water. Fishing rod is in place, hunt points to the cane, but trying to use the cane with the rod or elsewhere does not work. I cannot get past this scene, so the game is done! Very disappointed and would like a refund!

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 6:08 AM
You need to light the candle with matches, it will then melt and you will receive a green marble, I think I received the matches from a hidden object game.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 13, 14 4:47 PM
The Trident fits into the wall of the Mansion House to the right of the Mansion gates, from there you will receive a book that you have to place into one of the bookshelves in the library to complete a puzzle then you will receive the missing painting piece that when placed on the painting will open the door to the left of the painting. I hope this helps you

posted in Black Rainbow on May 27, 14 2:07 AM
This game won't save, I am halfway through it and when I came back today to finish the game I had to start again from the beginning.

posted in Black Rainbow on May 27, 14 2:05 AM
This game won't save, I started to play it yesterday and when I came back to it today I had to start again from the beginning which I don't really want to do.

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 13 11:36 AM
I have found both the crosses to put on the bedroom wall to trap the banshee but the crosses are not in my inventary, does anyone else have this problem .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator