Posts created by monsterme

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Apr 3, 18 4:29 PM
I simply do not have enough time to click on all the differences in the mirrors. I have found all the differences but the game goes too fast. I need to somehow slow down my computer. Any ideas?

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 14 2:20 PM
Sorry, this post did not help, I have tried cutting the harp string everywhere using the scissors and no go. I would appreciate some real tech support please!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 14 5:27 PM
I am having a problem with this game. I am trying to cut the harp string with scissors and it keeps giving me messages like, Nice try, or You're not doing it right. I checked the strategy guide and I am cutting the string in the right place using the scissors. This is getting very tedious and boring. I am thinking of quitting the game and asking for my money back if I don't get a resolution soon. I have been having various similar problems throughout the game but have managed to find the "secret" spot that enabled me to continue to play. This time I have not and I am getting very irritated.

Tech Reps please respond to this post. I am getting tired of fishies telling me to keep trying, you'll get it. I've been trying for days now and can't find that damn sweet spot, which frankly I don't believe games should have. if you hit the general area you should be good. Fix this glitch as it is not the only one I have found like this. Big Fish used to test its games but now that they've gotten the "big pants" in the game industry buying family, seems like they are pulling back on customer satisfaction. I hope that that's not true but it sure seems like it with all the slap shot games we've been seeing being rushed out the gate without proper testing,

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 14 7:38 AM
None of these tips help me. I am still having trouble cutting the harp string. I have been struggling with this for over an hour and it is not worth it any more. I am not playing the game until I get a real solution. Not just a keep trying until you get it statement. Tech support - give me some real tech support here!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 14 4:15 PM
I am having a problem with this game. I am trying to cut the harp string with scissors and it keeps giving me messages like, Nice try, or You're not doing it right. I checked the strategy guide and I am cutting the string in the right place using the scissors. This is getting very tedious and boring. I am thinking of quitting the game and asking for my money back if I don't get a resolution soon. I have been having various similar problems throughout the game but have managed to find the "secret" spot that enabled me to continue to play. This time I have not and I am getting very irritated. Please respond to this post.

posted in Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper on Jan 11, 14 12:18 PM
I received a message while exiting the game that the frame rates were not correct would I like to disable the special effects? I chose yes, but it still did not improve the performance of the game. The game is extremely slow like everything is running underwater. Lagging behind, etc. Very irritating. I'm just waiting for it to freeze. Any suggestions? I have read all the postings in this technical forum for this game and it appears everyone has experienced the same problem in one way or another.

The game is flawed whatever platform you are playing on. This has never been my experience with Big Fish before. I have always received quality games in the past. Clearly this one has slipped through the cracks. I am going to run Felix and send it to your support team. Hopefully someone will get back to me with an answer in a timely manner. Thank you for your assistance.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 14 9:16 AM
I thought I completed everything I needed to in order to continue my adventure but the city gates are still locked. I checked the strategy guide but no help there. Any ideas out there in the big pool?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 26, 13 7:25 AM
Will you be updating the current version for New Years? If so, how long will my unopened gifts, unused weapons, food, etc. be available, will they disappear like so many other things? For that matter, how long will the Christmas achievements still be attainable? I noticed the Halloween achievements are still on the board but are not playable.

BTW- The game does not accurately reflect the number of times I charged the Christmas tree or the Ice Chests. I realize it requires multiple times to equal one charge, but my charges tend to disappear. This makes my goal slightly unattainable, and extremely frustrating. Please look into this.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 13 2:42 PM
Yes, the puzzle is completed but the hidden chapters won't unlock. How do I unlock the hidden chapters?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 11:33 PM
found all the roses but when I went to play the the hidden chapters, collectibles, etc., the button was greyed out and it said I had to complete the roses painting first. The painting was completed and it showed up in my achievements with a star. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get to the hidden chapters, books, and other fun stuff I've been reading about this game? I'd hate to end it here. I never got to open the three books in the foyer.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 11, 11 2:17 PM
I can't figure out what buttons to press on the tree of life filter. The walkthrough only shows a snapshot of the filter itself. Not the correct buttons depressed. Can anyone help?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Feb 21, 11 5:47 AM
I too had many, many freezes and slow changes between scenes. It was in the demo and the final non-collectors edition. I'm glad I didn't buy the CE version because of this problem. I see many others with the same complaints. This is a great game otherrwise.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 23, 10 9:36 AM
YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! It worked! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was not going to restart the game and was about to ask for a refund. You saved me from this frustration!

Are you a programmer by any chance? You should work for BF fixing all their "glitches". You could make a fortune! lol

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 22, 10 11:29 AM
There are many "glitches" in this game so far as noted by all the posts in this forum. When will the patch/upgrade be available so your frustrated "fishies" don't start leaping from the pond in frustration?

The most prevalent glitch I have noted is the torch in the temple not lighting because more than one torch has been filled with oil.

Please advise.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 20, 10 5:00 PM
Same problem as everyone else. Filled more than one lamp at a time and now am stuck.

******BF give us a saved game at the point where the lamps are all lit. Just send us the file and tell us where to save it so we don't have to replay the whole game all over again.*****

This is the third game I have had gameplay problems with. I also do not play with the walkthrough unless I'm stuck. What fun is that? BF, help us out please!!!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 4:16 PM
The clock ate my owl inventory item and now I can't finish the game. The owl is no where in myinventory.

I installed the newest version - 9/20 and this happened. I have read other posts with the clock eating inventory items so I know this is a known issue. Is there a patch. I do not want to replay the whole game since I think I'm close to the end. Please advise.

I keep giving the dog sauges but he won't be nice. How do I give him the sleeping pills:?

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Jun 19, 10 1:30 PM
I made the empty handed archer move his hand, walked over to the other archer, watched the arrows flying but nothing gets shot my way. I think
I know where the arrow is supposed to land by the pond but nothing is there except an action cursor with a line through it. No arrow.

Can anyone advise me? I should note that the saggitarius symbol on the pyramid is pushed in. Would that make a difference? I can't change the symbol now that it is pushed in.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 19, 10 11:20 AM
ok, I'll try that. Thank you sooo much!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 19, 10 8:20 AM
I solved the owl game, opened the door, but forgot to grab the runestone. Can I still get the rune once the door is open? I can't close the door, or don't know how anyway. Do I have to play the game all over again? I'm so close to the end. :::

Can someone advise please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator