Posts created by adventurenut

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 18 6:18 AM
I still have not been offered a solution to a problem I posted some time ago, and can not complete this game. It is the inability to get the magnet in chapter 4, and I know I am not alone in this. The smiley face is off the screen. I laboriously copied the steps to shrink the screen. It did not fix the problem. I was advised to play the match game instead, but as far as I can see, this game doesn't have that option. I have been waiting for help, but disappointed that there has not been any positive advice, so am I to assume that I must abandon the idea of completing the game? Please respond.

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 18 6:05 AM
I still cannot retrieve the magnet (smiley face) in chapter 4. Today, I followed the steps for altering the screen size which altered to clarity of my emails but made no difference to the screen on the game. I then decided to try your suggestion of playing as administrator. I laboriously copied out the steps and followed them. As a last step, I did go to game manager and selected play, but there is no change. I guess this is yet another BF game I have bought but won't be able to finish.

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 6:40 AM
I am stuck at the same spot, the smiley face being off the screen. I can't find a match 2 option at the bottom of the screen as Dragmire suggested, and I've clicked on everything in the bottom left corner, and still haven't found out how to shrink the screen. Please help.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 11:50 AM
I have tried to report my problem, and waited several days for a response, but was directed round in circles. Basically, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has helped. The game flickers and the cursor is all over the place. If there is a generic problem, as seemed to be the case several years ago, shall I just wait for a communication when the problem has been fixed, or is there another course of action for me to take? Thank you

posted in Nevertales: Legends on Jan 2, 16 7:49 AM
I was enjoying playing this game, BUT, now I am ready to place the stone rose and stone pieces, the curser no longer works, and it won't even let me back out of the scene. The only way to leave is control alt delete. The advice to update the graphics card is not the solution for me. I am using windows 10 on my PC, and my GEForce Nvidea card receives automatic updates. Is there any hope that the developers will sort this out, or is it yet another game consigned to the bin?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 7:52 AM
The walkthrough says to pick up the rag, but there is nothing at all on the floor. Upstairs are shoes, but downstairs, nothing.

posted in Shaban on Jun 30, 12 9:06 AM
I have just completed Shaban, and I have to say that I loved it. It was challenging, hard to understand at first. I wish to congratulate the developers on this game which is thought provoking, and made me laugh and cry in equal measure. I sometimes made the chases last because the music made me laugh. I didn't try the demo, but I highly recommend the game if you are looking for something which doesn't rely on HO searching, which I know some people enjoy, but which I find to be pointless.

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Jan 19, 12 11:44 AM
Using the codes in the walkthrough, I successfully placed the largest case on the stool, which Diamon says is not strong enough. What now? Surely the stacking doesn't have to be done all over again putting the right hand stack back. The walkthrough makes no mention of that. I also can't save the game at that point so have to resort to turning off the computer or using ctl alt delete. Hitting esc. on my keyboard has no effect. This means my nearest save is before I start the puzzle. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator