Posts created by stingstungme

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on Apr 18, 18 4:42 PM
Found it. It is called Spooky Mall.

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on Mar 30, 18 2:46 PM
There used to be a time management game that was similar to supermarket but it had monsters instead. I can't think of the name?

Does anyone know the name? I've looked through my purchase history 3 times and nothing rings a bell. I own a lot of games. I guess I keep overlooking it. lol

It had Dracula, Frankenstein, a mummy and etc. Tried searching for Dracula, supermarket, Frankenstein, grocery w/o luck.

I don't have internet at home so it will be a few days before I can return to library. Thank you in advance to those that know the answer or try to help. =)

When the monsters would check out, they would grant you a bonus like automatically cheer up all the customers or clean your store.

I believe there were 4 or 5 grocery locations with at least 10 levels each.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Jul 16, 17 2:39 PM
Busybeak

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Jul 12, 17 7:56 AM
Does it matter what level you are when you enter the goodie cave? Will your chests be better if you wait until you are a higher level or until you've completed all of Sid's Riddles?

In past Aveyond, when you entered a goodie cave, you got the ultimate weapons, ultimate armor, max spells and so on.

I've been in 2 goodie caves and am disappointed. The cash goodie cave only had about 6000. The weapon and armor goodie cave had stuff that I could purchase a few towns later.

For example, I got a Bubinga Wand for Ingrid.

Out of 8 Wands, Bubinga wand is the 3rd WEAKEST wand.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 9:25 AM
I always start with the original and work myself up the line.

I wouldn't start with #7. It's a great game and definite buy. But if you start with 1 and go forward, you'll see how much the game has improved and expanded over the years.

It would be a letdown to start with 6 or 7 then play the original version since 6 and 7 have options like the store where you can buy boosts and increase the worker speeds, etc.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 17 3:18 PM
I started level 10 and one of the early customers can't be moved. She walks in place.

Shutting down the game and restarting seemed to work.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on May 27, 17 9:34 AM
If that is the level where you have to rescue dozens of people before the fire gets to them, it is beatable.

There is already a topic on level 12. Read that for tips.

Just going off memory, besides building houses, I had to build a fuel station. Maybe 2. I couldn't complete the level in time with just houses.
I needed both of the helicopter pads.

Btw, I think all of their games are awesome.

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 12, 17 11:15 AM
This game is HORRIBLE.

No common sense or logic was used when designing this game.
I played on relaxed mode and was frustrated beyond belief.

I spent about 53 minutes on the first 7 levels.
I had to replay levels because resources were lacking.

You literally have to follow a linear route in order to finish the level or you will run out of resources and have to restart.

If you play games like MKFTP, Northern Tale, Fable of Dwarfs, Island Tribe, Kingdom Chronicles, and etc you know that you can beat a level several different ways.

Not this game. You have to go A,B,C,D just like the developers or you will not get 3 stars or you will end up hitting restart because you're out of food, wood, whatever.

I got 1 star on the 1st level and replayed it for 3. Think I had 2 stars on levels 5 and 6. Got a 1 star on level 7 before I said enough with this madness.

Why is this timer on relaxed mode faster than regular modes on other TM games?

Relaxed mode should be either no timer or a very forgiving timer. There is NO forgiveness here.

And relaxed mode, I didn't see any visible timer other than the game minute. But I guess when you're down to 1 star, you hear a fast ticking. Yes, this is relaxed mode.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Jan 6, 17 12:20 PM
Me too. It rocks. I just started replaying it again a few days ago. I'm replaying to get gold.

A sequel would be awesome. I don't know what they are waiting for. I heard it is cheaper or quicker to make hidden object games. =(

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 16 10:31 PM
I love time management and strategy games but this game is a no go for me.

Absolutely boring. I actually shut down the game halfway through the second level. All I was doing was going back and forth down the aisle serving food or candy to people on a plane.

I need something more.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Dec 26, 16 4:00 PM
Classicaljazz wrote:

I didn't realize when I bought this game that it was an "old school" T.M. game where I would not get the full value of my purchase if I couldn't beat the clock on each level.

The levels that can be finished on the demo are easy and allow a player enough time to finish. That "lulls" the player into a false sense of security about making the purchase. It's after the purchase when a player gets up to the more advanced part of the game and hits a level that he/she can't complete before the time runs out that he/she discovers it was a bad decision to purchase it.

Classicaljazz

Most games start out easy and get progressively harder. That's how it is suppose to be.

As far as the timer running out and being told to try again, that's not a new feature in the series. I just played MKFTP 2 and let the timer run out to confirm it. I'm pretty sure MKFTP 1 has it but don't feel like switching computers to check.

Sorry you didn't realize it was an old school tm game but this particular game is about 4 years old. There is a part 4 that came out over 2 years ago. It's the only one that I don't replay.

I guess in the future, you could let the timer run out on a level in a demo or look for games that have a relaxed (no timer) option. I think both Roads of Rome and 12 Labours of Hercules have either a no timer option or multiple skill level options to choose from.

In the meantime, you can always check the forum for help with certain levels.

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Dec 17, 16 3:21 PM
This game rocks. I played the demo of the CE and standard on this site then played the CE on another website.

It follows the flow of all the other Rescue Team games.

If the game is too hard, you can switch to another mode such as multi-click or relaxed.

The only reason why I haven't bought it yet is because I'm between jobs and need to spend my money on necessities.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 18, 16 7:07 PM
Are you referring to pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

I've had that word twice. I just knock out the other baddies first then type that one last. If I can do it, you can do it.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 5, 16 6:48 PM

Some puzzles require you to light up lanterns to open gates. Have you tried that? I remember being stuck here then just pressing space near the lantern and typing all the words. I think it caused the gate to pop open.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 5, 16 6:46 PM
Not sure which number puzzle you are referring to but you just have to step on the numbers in numerical order. 1,2,3,4,5

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 5, 16 6:30 PM
Is anyone else able to use the mouse to maneuver?

Some kind of way, I was able to use the mouse to move. Yay.
My demo ran out so I played the game on another site and it won't let me move.

I tried using J,I, and those other letters but my brain won't let me remember them.

I made it to Chapter 2 where the Ice dungeon is. When you are slipping and sliding on ice, the last thing you want to deal with are keyboard letters.

I did beat the first two puzzles there but logged out before attempting the third. I was being chased by animals with symbols.

The up,down, left, arrows worked somewhat at the second place but never tried it with BF's version.

I want to buy the game at BF but didn't know if it would continue to let me use my mouse.

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 5, 16 6:24 PM
Well...... here is the thing.

In the settings, there is a difficulty setting. It may be preset on adaptive but you could put it on easy. I don't know if it impacts the length of the word or the speed of the opponents.

And when you are fighting the nests, you will be swarmed by bugs so I think you need to have a bit of speed.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 15 10:48 AM
CiChDa wrote:How can you get a CE out of these type of games?

Some one please tell me why I would even consider the extra monies as the game is very redundant to start with.

Sorry, I hope I did not offend any one on my opinion.

(I keep this type of game one on hand, in fact I still have the last one to play for something different.)

Oh boy, I am gonna hear it now....

Ci

Collector Editions always have something extra. Whether it be achievements, strategy guide, levels, artwork, etc.

If you don't want to buy the CE then wait for the standard edition to come out.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 15 2:57 AM
mitupogo wrote:I made the flying bat potion. So? Do you use the potions for anything?

Yes. The flying bat potion is used for Dracula. He is able to turn into a bat and escape the level. If you don't make it for him then the level won't end. I think he flies over a wall but don't quote me on it.

The translation potion is used quite a bit. You need it to communicate with the animals. You can't complete their tasks unless you know what they are saying.

The strength potion is used to move that big heavy rock.

So yeah there is definitely a purpose for all of the potions. I believe the translation potion was made the most.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 15 10:00 PM
He is in Bonus Level 12. Upper right hand corner. He is a black sheep with red glowing eyes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator